Zone1 Are all people equally valuable?

No Buttercup, I will challenge your poor reasoning and horrible assertions, whether you like it or not. This is a debate forum or at least a place where people discuss the issues and you ask a question, challenging people like me. Well, I'm up for the challenge you've presented and responded to it. You disingenuously accuse me of being immoral, and insincere, when all I'm doing is answering your question as honestly as I can. You're the one who is being immoral, for falsely accusing me of having ill intentions in my response to your challenge. I intend to defend my perspective, just as you are defending yours. So stop being so afraid, and face reality for once in your life. You will come out much stronger and happier. It's time to grow up.

I wasn't talking about this thread. I've had prior exchanges with you on OTHER threads, that's why I know I have no interest in having a discussion with you on those topics, for the reasons I already stated. And there you go again, adding to my words. See? This is why I said you're a dishonest debater. And that's just one of the reasons why I don't post to you, or have interest in posting with you. Now I've already asked you 3 times to start a new thread if you want to rant and rave about God and your topics of interest, so if you continue badgering me you'll just be proving you're a troublemaker.

I wasn't talking about this thread. I've had prior exchanges with you on OTHER threads, that's why I know I have no interest in having a discussion with you on those topics, for the reasons I already stated. And there you go again, adding to my words. See? This is why I said you're a dishonest debater. And that's just one of the reasons why I don't post to you, or have interest in posting with you. Now I've already asked you 3 times to start a new thread if you want to rant and rave about God and your topics of interest, so if you continue badgering me you'll just be proving you're a troublemaker.
I'm going to respond to your fallacious arguments and claims, whether you like it or not. Anyone who reads my previous posts on this thread can see that I'm not using derogatory language, I'm keeping my posts within the rules of Zone 1. I will debunk, and refute all of your horrible arguments and reasoning, and if you want to ignore my posts, that's fine. At this point, I'm answering your objections and silly claims, for the sake of others, not you.

I'm going to respond to your fallacious arguments and claims, whether you like it or not. Anyone who reads my previous posts on this thread can see that I'm not using derogatory language, I'm keeping my posts within the rules of Zone 1. I will debunk, and refute all of your horrible arguments and reasoning, and if you want to ignore my posts, that's fine. At this point, I'm answering your objections and silly claims, for the sake of others, not you.

You're acting as if you and I have had an ongoing debate here. I haven't even made many claims, I responded to your first post by saying that God doesn't consider the Jews or Christians superior to everyone else, but other than that, this has hardly been a debate. It has been me repeatedly telling you that if you want to rant and rave about your usual topics of interest then start a new thread.

Yet again you show your dishonesty in how you even describe this exchange. All of my "horrible arguments and reasoning"? Lol! What arguments? Again, the only thing I said in response to your post was that God does not consider the Jews or Christians to be superior to everyone else. I even gave examples of how you are wrong about that. You haven't refuted jack, you've just done your usual anti-christian ranting and raving.

And now you are boring me to death, I'm not interested in going back and forth with your combative, dishonest, prideful posts. I shouldn't have even replied to you yet again. I feel like I'm dealing with a demonic spirit whenever you post.

You're acting as if you and I have had an ongoing debate here. I haven't even made many claims, I responded to your first post by saying that God doesn't consider the Jews or Christians superior to everyone else, but other than that, this has hardly been a debate. It has been me repeatedly telling you that if you want to rant and rave about your usual topics of interest then start a new thread.

Yet again you show your dishonesty in how you even describe this exchange. All of my "horrible arguments and reasoning"? Lol! What arguments? Again, the only thing I said in response to your post was that God does not consider the Jews or Christians to be superior to everyone else. I even gave examples of how you are wrong about that. You haven't refuted jack, you've just done your usual anti-christian ranting and raving.

And now you are boring me to death, I'm not interested in going back and forth with your combative, dishonest, prideful posts. I shouldn't have even replied to you yet again. I feel like I'm dealing with a demonic spirit whenever you post.
If I'm boring you to death, then why are you responding to my posts? Are you into posting in response to others who bore you to death? That's your problem, not mine. I'm going to continue exposing your silly beliefs, and I don't care how you feel about it. I'm answering your first post and you continue to respond, hence our friendly exchange.

You haven't in any way refuted what I said about the Jews in the OT being superior to non-Jews. According to God himself, the Jews will rule the world and the nations will serve them. You're claiming that without believing in a deity, one can't value human life or consider all human life equal. That's simply not true. You're claiming your version of God is loving, but he's clearly not because he tortures people in hell for all eternity for not converting to your religion. That's a heavenly tyrant not a benevolent deity.

Forum List

Back