Israel has Iran over a barrel and can bitch slap the Persians without fear of retaliation

Not isn't. Communism would be if we then rationed it by need.

But at any rate, that means you're stuck with a global energy market.

Like it or not.
Maybe I was thinking about another ism. I get em mixed up sometimes. But I know that commies are real bad. Jesse Watters set me straight on that.
I just want cheap gas for my truck. I want cheap groceries and all those lettuce pickers deported. Pronto. I want to shoot at people that piss me off. I want people that cut into line executed. I want serving sunny side up eggs in restaurants outlawed. It's gross.

I just want cheap gas for my truck.
Then you better find a time machine.

Because, as the rest of the developing world... develops... they are going to create more demand for energy.

If we want cheap gas, then we need to make it obsolete.

OR

Create so many viable alternatives that the market becomes more elastic.

We wanted their oil available for international oil companies.
Sure, we wanted the oil for the open free world market instead of locked inside the Soviet Bloc

Thats a reasonable goal

Then you better find a time machine.

Because, as the rest of the developing world... develops... they are going to create more demand for energy.

If we want cheap gas, then we need to make it obsolete.

OR

Create so many viable alternatives that the market becomes more elastic.
Me? I have to do it? Don't you know that I am an American citizen? You are talking about the rest of the world as if that should matter to me. It does NOT. America first is the only way to be. Also, I don't like to pay taxes.

Sure, we wanted the oil for the open free world market instead of locked inside the Soviet Bloc

Thats a reasonable goal
Iran would have nationalized its oil just like Iraq would have once they got out from under sanctions. So we attacked em. It's all good until it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Iran would have nationalized its oil just like Iraq would have once they got out from under sanctions. So we attacked em. It's all good until it comes back to bite you in the ass.
Yes, we wanted Iranian oil to be available for the west instead of russia

We wanted a open, liberal, western style society in Iran

And thats what the modernist faction headed by the Shah wanted

He was a much better leader for Iran than the crazy muslim clerics who eventually took over

Yes, we wanted Iranian oil to be available for the west instead of russia

We wanted a open, liberal, western style society in Iran

And thats what the modernist faction headed by the Shah wanted

He was a much better leader for Iran than the crazy muslim clerics who eventually took over
It was not our choice to make.

Me? I have to do it?
Yes, if you want cheaper gas. Unless someone else is going to build a time machine for you.

Or check out some of the other ideas mentioned.
You are talking about the rest of the world as if that should matter to me.
No.

I am talking about the rest of the world, because it DOES matter to you, whether you like it or not.

You are outbidding the rest of the world for every gallon of gas you buy.

And when the rest of the world gets more.money and presents more demand for energy, you will be paying more for energy.

Yes, if you want cheaper gas. Unless someone else is going to build a time machine for you.

Or check out some of the other ideas mentioned.

No.

I am talking about the rest of the world, because it DOES matter to you, whether you like it or not.

You are outbidding the rest of the world for every gallon of gas you buy.

And when the rest of the world gets more.money and presents more demand for energy, you will be paying more for energy.
Trumpy is gonna build a time machine for me. He's gonna turn time back to where everything is great again.

1727478494978.png

You suppose so. The Shah was our man in Iran. They hate us and we got nobody but ourselves to blame. We thought we had the right to chart their destiny.
The Shah was as Persian as the clerics

But he was modern whereas many of the mullahs could not even read or write

The Shah was as Persian as the clerics

But he was modern whereas many of the mullahs could not even read or write
And so was Mohammad Mosaddegh who was democratically elected Prime Minister by the Iranian people. Stop making excuses for our fuckery.

Forum List

Back