NYC Mayor Eric Adams charged with wire fraud, bribery, and solicting money from a foreign national.

He spoke out about the illegals flooding NYC.

He dared to step out of line…so the weaponized DOJ is going after him.

Even his race won’t save him from speaking out against the regime.
That's not why he was indicted.

Funny how there have been more crooked white mayors than Adams but they never got indicted. So muuch for his color saving him. It's funny how some whites can look at a man being saved by his color running for president and all kinds of other examples then make such a comment as you have

No one is liable or responsible for those giving them campaign contributions.
And after the "Citizen's United" ruling, you can legally accept campaign contributions from anyone.

It would only be illegal if you then did something preferential and illegal that benefited those who donated the campaign contributions.
There has to be proof of a quid pro quo.
And I have seen none yet.

Yes, it's terrible how she MADE IM2 attack her family.

You just make sure you don't hold your fellow leftist accountable for his wrongdoing. And since he's black, you'd be racist.
"Baiting" is not "making"

If you are going to post on this board, you will be expected to know English.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, it's terrible how she MADE IM2 attack her family.

You just make sure you don't hold your fellow leftist accountable for his wrongdoing. And since he's black, you'd be racist.
She follows me around and I don't see you saying shit to her. I got tired of her crap.

People accuse me of doing things I'm not, and being something I am not. A person can only take so much of that. So when you can start holding your fellow racists accountable then talk.

I saw the governor of New York could remove him but said she would like for him to resolve the issue personally. That's a hint
In the Soviet Union, a high-ranking Party member would walk into the offender's office and lay a pistol on the desk, then leave. A moment later, a shot would be heard.

Problem solved.

You have fallen for the only real race hustle.
I say you're good enough and smart enough to succeed on your own without the help of white Democrats.

For some reason, that makes you angry and you call me racist.

Forum List

Back