NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

Just breaking news. A whole lot of investigations across NYC and NY State, mostly aimed at Democrats.

More to come, much more.

Adams claims it's unfair

But all the libs say "no one is above the law"....right?

Just breaking news. A whole lot of investigations across NYC and NY State, mostly aimed at Democrats.

More to come, much more.

~~~~~~
Hmm..., will Adams claim executive immunity based on DEI?

More to come, much more.

Just another DEI failure.

GYXyzmEWoAA3N3L

GYXy1IPXcAAaXTM

High level members of his administration are resigning. Would they be doing that if he was innocent?

High level members of his administration are resigning. Would they be doing that if he was innocent?
Possibly. They might not be involved in the current case but they can't stand the light of day being shone on them. No dimocrap scumbag can.

What's the most disturbing is when people go, "Oh well, the Biden DoJ is pissed at him for complaining about Illegals".

I have no idea if they're right about dimocrap FILTH exercising more LAWFARE or not. Wouldn't surprise me in the least but I don't think so. Bad timing. Really bad timing. Adams is dirty. So are ALL dimocrap scum. But he's exceptionally dirty. He learned the fine art of 'The Shakedown' in the NYPD.

But the fact that the thought enters everybody's minds is -- Not 'sad'...... It is "Criminal" that dimocrap scum have corrupted our government so badly.

Government, any government, sucks ass but what dimocrap scum have done to it really is criminal.

Will they pay the price?

Maybe the Dim powers behind the scenes assumed that they could point to some DOJ prosecutions of some Democraps to pretend that the DOJ isn’t engaged in lawfare against Republicans only.

Forum List

Back