NYC Mayor Eric Adams charged with wire fraud, bribery, and solicting money from a foreign national.

So, a large number of our best minds got together decades ago and tackled tough questions like this one about US blacks and minorities.

The result of their work is heralded and is refined and taught, to this day.

Then don't whine when others get tired of your crap.
If you get tired of truth and fact that's your problem. Same with your inability to be white and face criticism of what whites have done and continue doing to non white people. All that is true and you can't take it, yet you and the other scabs here seem to think you can say whatever you want about blacks and we have genuflect. But when I'm called a sock, accused of pretending to be black because you trifing bitches can't take the truth or being told I'm white over and over, when that's untrue, then expect what sillyirishho got.

If you get tired of truth and fact that's your problem. Same with your inability to be white and face criticism of what whites have done and continue doing to non white people. All that is true and you can't take it, yet you and the other scabs here seem to think you can say whatever you want about blacks and we have genuflect. But when I'm called a sock, accused of pretending to be black because you trifing bitches can't take the truth or being told I'm white over and over, when that's untrue, then expect what sillyirishho got.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass. This "scab" has proven you to be a keyboard coward. You are nothing but a racist piece of shyte.

So, a large number of our best minds got together decades ago and tackled tough questions like this one about US blacks and minorities.

The result of their work is heralded and is refined and taught, to this day.
I'm sure they're genuinely grateful they have white Democrats like you taking care of them. The poor dears, they just can't do anything for themselves.

Nobody wants you to genuflect, doofus. And no matter what you've been told, I am responsible for the words and actions of me and me alone. I can't take credit for anyone else's achievements, nor will I accept responsibility for anyone else's wrongdoing. So if you're looking for me to be sad and apologize for being born white, it's not going to happen. I'm not a guilt-ridden white leftist looking to curry favor from anyone.

The sooner you accept that, the better.

Nobody wants you to genuflect, doofus. And no matter what you've been told, I am responsible for the words and actions of me and me alone. I can't take credit for anyone else's achievements, nor will I accept responsibility for anyone else's wrongdoing. So if you're looking for me to be sad and apologize for being born white, it's not going to happen. I'm not a guilt-ridden white leftist looking to curry favor from anyone.

The sooner you accept that, the better.
Whites are where you are because of the actions of others. But you are committing the same acts. Your attitude shows this. It's not about apologizing for being white, that a lie in the right wing white race hustle. It is about fixing the damage whites have done that you continue benefitting from.

I'm sure they're genuinely grateful they have white Democrats like you taking care of them. The poor dears, they just can't do anything for themselves.
Here we see another lie that is part of the white right wing race hustle. If we use this assholes logic he's genuienly grateful that white right wing repubicans are taking care of him.

IQ2 knows that you're wrong.
Could be. Perhaps he's afraid of being an independent person, someone who doesn't need patriarchal Democrats powdering his behind and holding his hand.

That's what happens when you're told you're helpless all your life.

Forum List

Back