Zone1 What Jesus endured, we also must endure or we won't make it to Heaven

"I have not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it"
Exactly. To fulfill the law is to comply with its demands. Jesus said that those who had faith would do as he was doing, complying with the deeper implications of the written words used in the Law.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside even one of the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven,"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "Will be called LEAST",..... See Genesis 3:14

If the consequence for defying the Law of God (as you do at every mass) is death, then to teach others to do what you are doing at mass amounts to murder. You are a murderer in the same way that "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", even though he didn't kill anyone in the fairy tale

:splat:

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

What Jesus endured, we also must endure ...​

And? Did you find someone who likes to crucify you, Brian? You should be able to find enough people who like it - unless they are Christians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back