Meet Amanda Richardson of Springfield, Ohio. She wins the internet today.

She has an argument..
However

We are talking about low wage, low skill jobs. Ones with extremely high turnover. Just as easily they get hired, they get fired.

Then these low skill, low wage workers turn to crime to fund themselves including eating cats and dogs.
This tired old white supremacist garbage aging?

Must be 1983 again.

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, low IQ TDS afflicted moron?
jeff-dunham-peanut-peanut.gif

Nobody from Springfield is backing up the RWNJ fearmongering.
I challenge you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of sound logic and reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will flee from that challenge with your tail between your legs in a pathetic display of intellectual cowardice.

I challenge you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of sound logic and reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will flee from that challenge with your tail between your legs in a pathetic display of intellectual cowardice.
One more time for the hard-of-thinking:

Nobody.

from.

Springfield.

is.

backing.

up.

the.

RWNJ.

fearmongering.

That's a fact.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, TDS afflicted moron?

What are these jobs that you believe American's won't do just because some fat kunt told you so and you believed her because your extremely low IQ makes you extremely suggestible?

Could you list a few of those jobs that Americans allegedly won't do?

Forum List

Back