Unmarked military helicopter rotor washes NC relief supplies.

Was it a Blackhawk helicopter?

If it was ...well then.... nobody owns a Blackhawk except the Government.

View attachment 1023928
Yes, they do.

Black Hawks have been available to the public since 2014 through the U.S. Army’s Black Hawk Exchange and Sales Team (BEST) program. As of 2018, nearly 300 surplus UH-60s had been sold to a mix of state agencies, foreign governments and private individuals through BEST.

Read what Brian Trascher, the Vice President and Public Information Officer for the United Cajun Navy said.

Post # 16

Did the headgear look like this...
1728427682931.png

or like this...

1728427733202.png

or maybe this...

1728427762203.png

I read it, but unlike you I do not just blindly accept waht I am told

You only trust yourself right?

Not people who were there and saw it with their own eyes....oh well....

Tell us.........81 million votes, that you believe, right? :laugh:

The privately owned helicopter had not coordinated with rescue personnel on the ground as requested. Pilots who refuse to cooperate with standard safety procedures are a danger to and a distraction from ongoing recovery efforts.

It no military markings on it. Total MAGA MAGGOT LIE!

The privately owned helicopter had not coordinated with rescue personnel on the ground as requested. Pilots who refuse to cooperate with standard safety procedures are a danger to and a distraction from ongoing recovery efforts.
That was government helicopter. It's illegal for civilian aircraft to be unmasked.

Ah, more unhinged conspiracy theories from social media.

Because we hadn’t had one of those in the last hour or two.

There are a few in civilian hands, Dave of the Diesel Brothers TV show owns and flies one.

ok but people who were there saw this...

Read what Brian Trascher, the Vice President and Public Information Officer for the United Cajun Navy said.

Post # 16

1. It's clearly a blackhawk, the horizontal stab is unmistakable. It has no civilian numbers on the tail boom so it's military.

2. There are a number of National Guard units from multiple States doing search and rescue and support operations. They pretty much all fly Blackhawks. The video was probably NC NG.

This clip is another NC NG Blackhawk doing a hoist rescue.

Last edited:
If I had been there, I probably would have ordered the chopper shot down. They were unknown, unmarked, they were not there to deliver supplies so were unauthorized, there was nowhere to land and they were warned away.

:th_BlackHelicopter:
May have been there for the wrong reasons....it does happen in these disasters.

That’s not a Blackhawk
Yes it is a Blackhawk from the NC National Guard. The stock image you posted just shows the stab level, so it's not that obvious.

They were apparently trying to deliver generators to supply power to that distribution site. That site is run by civilians and there was obviously a lack of communication.

The NC NG is investigating the incident.

Last edited:
Likely a charted news helicopter trying to get good shots. The media never takes responsibility.

Forum List

Back