Facts About the Vietnam War that Liberal Historians Ignore

There are many liberals who will never admit the truth about the Vietnam War, even after all the disclosures that have come from North Vietnamese and Viet Cong sources, because they don't want to admit that they and/or their parents and/or their grandparents helped to enable the oppression and brutalization of 19 million people, i.e., the people of South Vietnam.

That is the problem when personal politics outweighs reality. And something that can often be seen very clearly in those that take part in here. Those that support the USSR-Russians ever did will tend to support North Vietnam and any actions they took. To them, actual history does not matter because they are still fighting an ideological battle from over 6 decades ago.

It's not unlike about a decade ago when I asked in a conspiracy area what conspiracies people believed in. And it was no surprise that 90% said they believed each of the dozen or so I listed. One rarely finds a CT nut that does not believe in almost every conspiracy out there.

And it is the exact same with any Marxist-Communist Fanboi. They believe in everything they ever did was right and justified, and will always either ignore, deny, deflect, or downplay things like the Katyn Forrest Massacre. Just look at those in this very thread that are able to justify the invasion of Ukraine.

Who do you think you are talking to? When you begin with such an absurd statement the rest of your post goes straight into the rubbish bin unread.
I thought I was replying to a communist supporter; if I read you wrong, I apologize. I have been wrong before, I'm only human. Anyone who claims that they never make mistakes is either a liar or a fool and I try to be neither. Based on the tenor of your writing, you appear to be a supporter of the communist struggle in Vietnam; that would make you a communist supporter. Having served in US military in Vietnam does not make you a cold warrior, you have to want the communist to lose. I was at a point in my life where I was exempt from the draft, but I found that my principles would not allow me to stay out of it, so I volunteered, and I wanted the communist to lose that makes me a cold warrior and I'm proud of it.

...... Based on the tenor of your writing, you appear to be a supporter of the communist struggle in Vietnam; that would make you a communist supporter.
What the hell are you talking about? You are pro-American, so considering the ill deeds of the US that makes you a Fascist supporter and anti-Democracy.
Having served in US military in Vietnam does not make you a cold warrior, you have to want the communist to lose.
You are an idiot.

I thought I was replying to a communist supporter

You were, which most of us are aware of. He actually believes that either the Communists won, or the Cold War is in a pause and they will still remain victorious. Almost everything he says has a clear Marxist tone to it, even the words he uses.

Forum List

Back