Facts About the Vietnam War that Liberal Historians Ignore

And you have been told that ming cancelled the elections which he did ergo that genva agreement was null and void.

It did not matter what the US wanted it was minh who cancelled it and then attacked the south starting the war

You are really STUPID
He liberated the South after the US and their puppet refused an election you are really stupid

Holy crap, but that was a giant load of nonsense. I especially love how he singled out that "Puerto Ricans" were wearing "American Uniforms". I bet he is not even aware of what nationality Puerto Ricans are.

They are Americans. And I have served with many during my time in the service. They are as American as the President is. I really have to question the statements of anybody that is apparently not aware that Puerto Ricans are Americans. Once claiming that, anything else they say is immediately suspect.

And Aussies and Kiwis had a uniform of the time that was olive green. You know, the same color as the Americans wore. As did the Brits, South Koreans, French, West Germans, Dutch, and most other nations at the time. That was pretty much common among all NATO forces, as well as Commonwealth forces.
Do you know how Puerto Rico became American? it was given to them by Spanish Colonialists along with other Countries like Cuba, very nice of them to give Countries away which they didn't own.

Forum List

Back