Abortion is major in this election.

Your wishes are not law. Try reading the Dobbs decision, the feds have zero constitutional authority on abortion. I'm even going to provide a link to the decision, see page 85 of the PDF. Kneepads is lying to you when she says she can restore Roe v. Wade.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf

By definition, abortion is a medical procedure, and murder is a legal constraint. They are not the same.

I see, so me being atheist wants the world more religious? How’s that work.

But I will explore the rabbit hole you created. So, you believe that civil rights should be granted by a public vote?

Go on.

Only if religion wins will a fetus be considered a person with rights. You'll go along with religion. You're like the black nazi, bruce jenner. You'll allow it. What do you care you're an old man right?

Only if religion wins will a fetus be considered a person with rights. You'll go along with religion. You're like the black nazi, bruce jenner. You'll allow it. What do you care you're an old man right?
You never answered the question. Are civil rights to be granted via the popular vote?

Yes, or no?

By definition, similarly situated individuals is the legal basis to determine who is afforded rights.

If you are a mistake that happens in my body, only I have the right to decide if I abort.

So are you also against the morning after pill? Of course you are. It's murder.

No. But this is right wing spin. What is your ultimate point? A fetus has rights? Nope.
Similarly situated is neither left nor right.

It’s the legal principle the left is using in the current transgender argument that the left argues that gives biological males the right to compete in female sports, use women’s restrooms and lockers.

This is the rabbit hole we warned about in obergfell

33 days to go and this happens.

461735810_859621426318245_5051470606759131857_n.jpg

Abortion won't be the only issue.
It’s a really BIGA one

If you are a mistake that happens in my body, only I have the right to decide if I abort.

So are you also against the morning after pill? Of course you are. It's murder.

So your argument is that women are to stupid to understand that intercourse can result in pregnancy?

Are you willing to make the same argument for the male partner?

Similarly situated is neither left nor right.

It’s the legal principle the left is using in the current transgender argument that the left argues that gives biological males the right to compete in female sports, use women’s restrooms and lockers.

This is the rabbit hole we warned about in obergfell
No one knows what similarly situated means. It sounds like something slick Alito would say.

No rabbit hole. Just allow abortion like before, mind your own business and hope your daughters aren't one of the 1/4th of women who get abortions.

Kamala is giving a $6K child credit to help new parents. Now less people will abort.

No one knows what similarly situated means. It sounds like something slick Alito would say.

No rabbit hole. Just allow abortion like before, mind your own business and hope your daughters aren't one of the 1/4th of women who get abortions.

Kamala is giving a $6K child credit to help new parents. Now less people will abort.
They don’t? It’s what freed the slaves, gave women the right to vote, same sex marriage, and currently transgender rights.

I thought I was debating someone that had that knowledge.

So I’ll ask again, do you afford men the same change of heart you would afford the woman?

By definition, similarly situated individuals is the legal basis to determine who is afforded rights.
A fetus has no independent personhood rights like transgender, slaves, women, etc., who have all the same rights as men.

I don't believe that. But if that's what you are telling pro choice voters, I wish Trump would say that out loud. Or Mike Johnson. I'm sure he believes that nonsense.
Nonsense that you will experience some day, you leftists who somehow you are the virtuous, because you support evil are hilarious

Nonsense that you will experience some day, you leftists who somehow you are the virtuous, because you support evil are hilarious

And I just heard Ron Reagan's commercial on Howard Stern

Our numbers are growing

Hi, I’m Ron Reagan, an unabashed atheist, and I’m alarmed, as you may be, by the intrusion of religion into our secular government. That’s why I’m asking you to join the Freedom From Religion Foundation, the nation’s largest and most effective association of atheists and agnostics, working to keep state and church separate, just like our Founders intended. Please join the Freedom From Religion Foundation. Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell.

And I just heard Ron Reagan's commercial on Howard Stern

Our numbers are growing

Hi, I’m Ron Reagan, an unabashed atheist, and I’m alarmed, as you may be, by the intrusion of religion into our secular government. That’s why I’m asking you to join the Freedom From Religion Foundation, the nation’s largest and most effective association of atheists and agnostics, working to keep state and church separate, just like our Founders intended. Please join the Freedom From Religion Foundation. Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell.
Christians serving in Government is not intrusion, Ron Reagan will rot in hell. You do not get to have freedom from religion I do get freedom of religion it's constitutionally secured, and there is not thing one you can do about it

Forum List

Back