Whats demigender?

Like with the MAGA movement or are you talking about something else?
More like commies in publishing houses and schools intentionally dumbing children down and

conditioning them to not critically think, but just react like a Pavlov's dog.

A widespread and mass conditioning if you will, that is the antithesis to Western Civilization and

all the best things man has ever achieved. It's done by Commies and Fascists who are anti free

speech all the way. There's a reason our Founding Fathers put Freedom of Speech first in The

Constitution. Free speech is free thinking, and anything that's not, is not.

Just look at those hate crime and hatespeech laws and observe how they're being applied in the UK.

I wonder what King ..Diana's widower thinks about that.

King Charles III. It's a very bad situation. I know his mom was pretty wise.

He needs to do something.

When it gets around the chillun and the weirdos promote it like it's something absolutely fantastic when it's not. That's a thousands of years of human society nono. :nono:
Interesting. So as long as it stays away from children you’re completely fine with the movement?

More like commies in publishing houses and schools intentionally dumbing children down and

conditioning them to not critically think, but just react like a Pavlov's dog.

A widespread and mass conditioning if you will, that is the antithesis to Western Civilization and

all the best things man has ever achieved. It's done by Commies and Fascists who are anti free

speech all the way. There's a reason our Founding Fathers put Freedom of Speech first in The

Constitution. Free speech is free thinking, and anything that's not, is not.

Just look at those hate crime and hatespeech laws and observe how they're being applied in the UK.

I wonder what King ..Diana's widower thinks about that.

King Charles III. It's a very bad situation. I know his mom was pretty wise.

He needs to do something.
Are you just repeating shit you hear in the media? Cause in real life none of that is true.

Well I don’t see any elements of influence. That’s what froisting is right? Forcing or grooming…
Well, you’re either trolling or living under a rock. It’s blatantly obvious the Democrats have radical racist views on gender and race.

I wonder if you think white homeless people are privileged just like your radical lefty friends do.

And no, I’m not taking any more time to provide you a link. Total waste of time even this post was

Forum List

Back