Whats demigender?

But a sex change make sense to you. 🤣
Makes sense? What do you mean? For me personally?? No. For other people? There are many thing other people do that don’t make sense to me. They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t harm others

No, he can act a fool but he's still a man. Its in the genetic code. That's science. Or he can pretend he's on fantasy island but that's not reality. You surprised me. I always took you for someone who had logic.
The genetic code that makes a man a man is Biology. The psychological element that people identify themselves with is cultural and diverse which is why we have a variety of terms to describe how different people feels if a man identifies as a female that man in referred to as trans. Do you understand?

The genetic code that makes a man a man is Biology. The psychological element that people identify themselves with is cultural and diverse which is why we have a variety of terms to describe how different people feels if a man identifies as a female that man in referred to as trans. Do you understand?

You're playing word games. I know what geology/microbiology is. Ive studied it my whole life. He/She can play games all they want and take a mountain of drugs but they're not gonna change what they are...... either xx or xy. Those are facts, not 500 gender fantasies. Can you comprehend something this simple?

You're playing word games. I know what geology/microbiology is. Ive studied it my whole life. He/She can play games all they want and take a mountain of drugs but they're not gonna change what they are...... either xx or xy. Those are facts, not 500 gender fantasies. Can you comprehend something this simple?
The whole thing just strikes me a sad. It seems like every message we get from the world is that we should be something besides what we are. And, more frustratingly, that we can be something we're not. I certainly wouldn't want to be raising teenagers today.

I have sympathy for people who feel like they should have been a different gender. But I don't think it's healthy to promote the idea that it's a choice.

Don’t see what the big deal is. Some people don’t feel like they fit our male female stereotypes so they cross or share or exclude their associations with those identities. That’s their choice. Why would you care what they choose?
When it gets around the chillun and the weirdos promote it like it's something absolutely fantastic when it's not. That's a thousands of years of human society nono. :nono:

Forum List

Back