Most Of The People Effected By Helene Are Just Without Power

How about you MAGAS group and understand that there has been no disaster of this scale where electricity was turned back on the next day. It has been just over a week and you disingenuous pieces of garbage are repeating the lies trump is spewing when in fact things would be wore if he was in charge.
You have zero idea of what a “fact” is based off how you stated your last 11 words of this

Immigrants work. You just bitch. 🤠
Where’s the one on the right employed at again?
IMG_3073.png

You have zero idea of what a “fact” is based off how you stated your last 11 words of this
My last 11 words are supported by evidence.

Trump administration rejects California’s disaster assistance request for wildfires​

The Trump administration has rejected California’s request for a disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds of thousands of acres across the state, including a massive central California wildfire that has become the single largest in state history.

“The request for a Major Presidential Disaster Declaration for early September fires has been denied by the federal administration,” Brian Ferguson, a spokesperson for the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, confirmed to CNN. The state plans to appeal the decision.

Trump refused to give California wildfire aid until told how many people there voted for him, ex-aide says​

Former White House advisers said Trump hesitated as president to provide disaster aid to California because of the state’s Democratic leanings.

In the aftermath of Hurricane Helene, former President Donald Trump has blasted the Biden administration for its handling of the disaster — going so far as to accuse Democratic leaders of ignoring the needs of Republican storm victims.

But a review of Trump’s record by POLITICO’s E&E News and interviews with two former Trump White House officials show that the former president was flagrantly partisan at times in response to disasters and on at least three occasions hesitated to give disaster aid to areas he considered politically hostile or ordered special treatment for pro-Trump states.

IF there's a D in the WH it takes too long for gopers and if a goper is there it takes too long for Ds.

With Homeland Sec and using FEMA for everything from covid to a nuclear war .... y'all should be happy if the gummit buys you a case of water and some MRE's. But hey, you wouldn't be able to drive to the distribution site.

National disasters are like that

People in remote areas should have back up generators and solar power

A reliable stand by generator costs around 14,000, plus fuel, plus maintenance of around 250 a year. The vast majority of Americans can't afford that. Of course there are some less expensive generators but they have to be manually started and you need the ability to get gasoline to run them, how do you think that 83 year old woman could handle that?

I was without power for 16 days after hurricane Ike, I ran 2 3500 watt generators all that time, one for my RV and one for the house and well. I had to get up in the middle of the night to refuel them and haul gas from out of my area. Fortunately I had the health and resources to do that, most didn't and at my current age, I couldn't do it now. That's why I have whole home generators at both of my homes now. Most can't afford to.

Last edited:
A reliable stand by generator costs around 14,000, plus fuel, plus maintenance of around 250 a year. The vast majority of Americans can't afford that. Of course there are some less expensive generators but they have to be manually started and you need the ability to get gasoline to run them, how do you think that 83 year old woman could handle that?

I was without power for 16 days after hurricane Ike, I ran 2 3500 watt generators all that time, one for my RV and one for the house and well. I had to get up in the middle of the night to refuel them and haul gas from out of my area. Fortunately I had the health and resources to do that, most didn't and at my current age, I couldn't do it now. That's why I have whole home generators at both of my homes now. Most can afford to.

Risk you take living out in the boondocks

What if my power goes out?

I know you put almost as much thought into this reply as you do everything you write.
Look at the poor woman in the video. Can you imagine her taking care of a generator year after year so it is ready to run? Any idea how many cans of gasoline she would have to have and treat and lug around?
Any idea what she would have to pay to have solar panels and keep it running over years?
She is obviously a widow who raised a family in that house. Memories and the cost of living someplace else are what keep her in that house. She is obviously not a wealthy person.
But yeah everyone needs to have thousands of dollars invested just in case
Well the funny thing is that having been through over ten hurricanes and even more tropical storms .... YOUR POWER GOES OFF FOR HOURS AND DAYS. And you can buy a 7500W generator for around 2K, and you'd be insane to live in a rural area without one. But even then, you ain't gonna have central air, freezer, fridge, tv and lights. But you should get a fridge, window unit and minimal lighting PLUS TURN ON YOUR EMERGENCY RADIO.

I'm 150 miles from the gulf, and if I ever see another Katrina (or Milton), I'm going another 150 or so to a motel

Ever see a government agency response that wasn't?
A fine way to deflect from the fact that you can't back up any of your deranged conspiracy BS.

You're too cowardly to admit it. All of the Trump cultists here are completely 'nadless. They know they're lying, but all the other cultists are lying, so peer pressure makes them tell the same lies. They don't dare speak a word without cult approval.

Forum List

Back