Ford Wants To Build Hybrids Instead of All-Electric Cars. The EPA Hates That.

But your fine with Big HomeO APPL or Amazon you dumb OX.
What is "Big HomeO APPL"?
Look it up cherry tomato balls..
You modded that. You initially called me "tomato balls". I was going to say I bet we both wish we had balls the size of tomatoes. Now I just bet you wish you had balls the size of cherry tomatoes. Or grape tomatoes. Or Tomberry tomatoes.
1724543346101.png

Solar doesnt work to heat your Somali in DEC in MINN you ignorant OX. Batteries cant be trusted at 25 below zero. Many people drive 75-200 miles per day commute to work in CA. They need Gasoline.

American Big Oil is probabe most needed American company. Yet idiots bark non-stop about it? And you bozo are going after Natural Gas. You fools dont let up. All for nothing. Hope you and yours freeze to death in your stranded battery car.
I drive a gas engine. What are you babbling about? I do not trust them though. They've done nothing to earn it.

I drive a gas engine. What are you babbling about? I do not trust them though. They've done nothing to earn it.

Yet non-stop big Oil bashing? Another retard Leftist willing to destroy the country (and his own dumb self) because Some Demwitted Political hack tells you what to think. Quit posting you arsejack. Uninformed and your butt-buddy Crook trying to spread BS. I call you on it meatheads.

Yet non-stop big Oil bashing? Another retard Leftist willing to destroy the country (and his own dumb self) because Some Demwitted Political hack tells you what to think. Quit posting you arsejack.
Questioning big oil isn't bashing them. You just live rich corporates. Do they price gouge? Probably.

Forum List

Back