Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

No one cares if you care.
You are a fringe marginalized loner with no political home or presence.

No value.
No one cares what a lame troll like you says honey.

Sadly for you , you’re probably the worst at trolling on this board

And that’s quite an accomplishment given the number of troll here

Do you care that there have been people who've been independently going to help, but have been waylaid by FEMA?

Schmucks like you are why I left the LP....Go stick some more pins in your Trump voodoo doll.

Because I hold politicians accountable for their lying, on BOTH sides? This makes me a schmuck?
Only a true loyalist would overlook the lies from politicians on their side.

As a truly political independent, I don't have a side. And because the R & D's both lie so much, I don't even want a side.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

1727977313665.png

Because I hold politicians accountable for their lying, on BOTH sides? This makes me a schmuck?

As a truly political independent, I don't have a side. And because the R & D's both lie so much, I don't even want a side.

But you come here and post your lies.

Do you care that Trump didn't actually secure the border? That he lied about that too?

He stated Biden didn't need an immigration bill. But he spent 2 years begging Pelosi for just that. And claimed that was the reason he couldn't secure the border.
Trump couldn't secure the border because the Dems didn't want the border secured. Trump was up to his ass in Washington's alligators the whole time.

Oh, fuck you.

Politicians lie, and lie, and lie some more....You're here clutching your pearls like that's something new.

Meanwhile there are thousands of real people suffering, whom you clearly couldn't care less about, because TRUMP LIED!

I repeat: grow the fuck up.

Question is, why do both sides allow their politicians to lie, and not hold them accountable? How did lying become so normalized that we only speak out when the other side does it?
That's bullshit! There is no moral equivalence between Reps and Dems. MAGA's believe the lies, Dems do not!

The regime sent billions to Ukraine, gives illegal border crashers free hotels and thousands in cash on EBT cards, while sending pennies to hurricane relief.....BUT TRUMP LIED!!!

Some of y'all need to get your fucking priorities straight.

Yep, exactly. These reprobates sending billions to ukraine and allowing millions of illegals a free ride in are beyond despicable.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

Just another lie , how many million lies has he told during his lifetime. It's got to number in the millions , they way he knocks them out.

Forum List

Back