Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

Trump gave each State's Governor the job of deciding what degree of lock down was appropriate for that State. It was the obvious thing to do because a one size fits all approach would make no sense at all. New York is not the same as South Dakota.

Again...why did inflation never go above 2% during any part of Trump's four years?
Because the reasons that caused inflation were not yet prevalent then. As the pandemic got worse, so did the supply and demand aspect get worse.

Last week Kamala was up 4 points in MI... today its tied... 4 points in one week... so I'm not sure where you are getting your news from but its inaccurate.....
Polls are ranges. Harris didn’t lose 4 points in a week. Even you know that. Most polls have Harris ahead in Michigan comfortably but we will see.

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

View attachment 1021164

/——/ Here is leadership. He’s not on a beach. He’s not hanging with Hollyweird elites.

Because the reasons that caused inflation were not yet prevalent then. As the pandemic got worse, so did the supply and demand aspect get worse.
Actually, it was the reaction to the Pandemic, the 4 stimulus packages, that poured a trillion into the economy--thus fueling inflation.
Not really a Trump thing, not really a Biden thing.
Everyone wanted that money...and everyone with any knowledge of economics knew that it was going to fuel inflation.
It amuses me to see this particular issue politicized--as the recent inflation spike was anticipated by everyone.

You pour money into the economy via outright cash infusions and you get inflation.
It's so simple, and yet, people continue to fuel their political rhetoric with deliberate ignorance.

Yes, I do, do you? You do know that there are “root” causes that trigger inflation to start, don’t you?
I do. The well worn definition is lots of money chasing fewer goods. So what Trump economic policy created that scenario, Lucky?

Forum List

Back