Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

View attachment 1021164

The tide has been turning. Trump is making up ground. Trump is rising in the polls while Harris is falling. In the betting area, Trump was down and has now eeked out a miniscule lead in presidential betting lines. And all of this was before Vance won the debate.

I hate to break this to you but Trump is gaining support among union workers...blacks...young males and Hispanics. All of these groups are moving to Trump because the Biden/Harris Administration has been punishing lower income workers with inflation. They remember how much better it was only four years ago and want a return to that. They know Kamala Harris is just going to be more of the same crap they've seen under Biden and they want nothing to do with it!
I will not talk about inflation any more. I know about inflation more than you.............guaranteed!

Have you ever lived or even visited those nations. I have and I have Friends that are Argentinian and Costa Rican, do you?
I have a second home on the Pacific side of Costa Rica (Tarcolas) and I have many friends who are Argentinian and Brazilian here in Florida.

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

View attachment 1021164

Phake n00z pr0p4ganda B01 s3z wut?

Really? Give me your background that makes you think that's the case, Luckyone!
I have been a stock analyst for 47 years and was trained by the best (Merrill Lynch and Prudential Bache). In addition and since 2007 I have had a service where I give stock recommendations and they are based on the fundamental picture that includes inflation, economic figures, etc. Last but not least, I watch Bloomberg TV for 12 hours a day and listen to all the experts that they bring to the show.

What are your qualifications?

1727926609653.png

I have been a stock analyst for 47 years and was trained by the best (Merrill Lynch and Prudential Bache). In addition and since 2007 I have had a service where I give stock recommendations and they are based on the fundamental picture that includes inflation, economic figures, etc. Last but not least, I watch Bloomberg TV for 12 hours a day and listen to all the experts that they bring to the show.

What are your qualifications?
MBA Boston University. You watch Bloomberg for 12 hours a day? Why?

and have you compared their comments with men from Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia, etc,?
I've never been to Ecuador or Venezuela. I have a good friend who lives in Medellin and I've spent a good deal of time there. As for Mexicans? I think there are more Mexicans in Florida now than there are in Mexico. Quite frankly I don't see behavior that you're describing.

That's quite a coincidence. The day after JD Vance ass-rapes TamponTimmy into a puddle of piss and shit, the "tide turns" against President Trump.

Tampon was calling "school shooters" his best friends.... and couldn't figure out the difference between Israel and Iran.... :laughing0301:

I don't believe you.

View attachment 1021181
LOL You do know the picture you put up is fake, right?

The word “parody” in the tweet should have given you a clue…but then, you are a retard…

View attachment 1021164

Democrats would be wise not to become overconfident.

Presidents are installed via a process both undemocratic and antimajoritarian, at times contrary to the will of the majority of the voters.

There’s a great deal of fear, ignorance, stupidity, racism, bigotry, misogyny, and hate in support of Trump.

Forum List

Back