Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

The 163page brief outlining the evidence against trump in his efforts to steal the election was released today. Trump has immunity for actions taken under the guise of the presidency, so this document painstakingly shows things he did as a citizen that had nothing to do with the duties of president. It's lots of pages, so I don't recommend reading it all at once, but I'm gonna read about a dozen pages at the time and take a little time to think about each section before I move on to the next.

View attachment 1021180
Kinda neat......................govt sponsored election interference.

Jack Smith lays out his case against Trump in vivid detail​

I really doubt this is going to move the needle. The fact is, Donald Trump is essentially an island. He's not held to any standards whatsoever. Especially by those who claim to care about morality or the law or the Constitution.

The law may try to go after him, and that's one thing. But half the public either won't hear about this, won't bother to absorb it, or won't care.

I couldn't tell you why, but that's a fact.

I really doubt this is going to move the needle. The fact is, Donald Trump is essentially an island. He's not held to any standards whatsoever. Especially by those who claim to care about morality or the law or the Constitution.

The law may try to go after him, and that's one thing. But half the public either won't hear about this, won't bother to absorb it, or won't care.

I couldn't tell you why, but that's a fact.
I chose won't care.

After 8 years of BS we no longer listen to this politically motivated crap.

Politico opinion piece saying he said she said.

So Trump believes they use voting machines that can be tampered with....WELL that happened in Venezuala...imagine that.

Anyhow...I agree. What crime is stating my opinion. Crime of Butthurt Assault on Whining Leftist??

I chose won't care.

After 8 years of BS we no longer listen to this politically motivated crap.

Politico opinion piece saying he said she said.

So Trump believes they use voting machines that can be tampered with....WELL that happened in Venezuala...imagine that.

Anyhow...I agree. What crime is stating my opinion. Crime of Butthurt Assault on Whining Leftist??
You dumb fuck it's a report from Jack Smith detailing what was said by trump from REPUBLICAN witnesses. There is nothing "opinion" about it you fucking dumb ass.

Forum List

Back