Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

I'd be surprised if Trump was even close to competitive. What would be the profile of someone who voted against Trump in 2020 but is now switching back to him? He has only alienated more people since 2020. Many Republicans have run from him. What group is suddenly a Trump fan?

Trump is leading most polls, Harris just lost Georgia and North Carolina due to Biden's failure in Hurricane relief.
That's not true. I live in western NC and people have been very pleased with the response. My son and brother were both displaced. It was a disaster so no one is happy with the mess but the response has been tremendous. The trolls on twitter acting like everyone is dying are trolls.

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

View attachment 1021164

Too bad the polls say the opposite. The tide is turning away from Harris. And it will only get worse because of the dock workers strike and the Middle East war. Not to mention Vance’s debate romp.

I'd be surprised if Trump was even close to competitive. What would be the profile of someone who voted against Trump in 2020 but is now switching back to him? He has only alienated more people since 2020. Many Republicans have run from him. What group is suddenly a Trump fan?

Harris/Walz is the opposition. That should be enough to scare people who didn’t vote for him in 2020 to him in 2024.

You are wrong and it is because you have not lived among them as I have all my life. I know as much about Latins as I do about Americans. I have lived 27 of my 79 years in Latin countries and both of my wives (for a total of 48 years) are Latin. 80% of my friends are of Latin descent.
With all due respect, Lucky? You don't really know that much about me. I've had the house in Costa Rica for 23 years now. I've been visiting Columbia since the early 80's. I lived in El Paso for a decade and was back and forth into Mexico. My other residence now is in Florida and you'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse place when it comes to Latinos. My next door neighbor on one side is of Cuban descent. My neighbor on the other side is from Argentina. The owner/chef at my usual restaurant is from Brazil and a great friend.

With all due respect, Lucky? You don't really know that much about me. I've had the house in Costa Rica for 23 years now. I've been visiting Columbia since the early 80's. I lived in El Paso for a decade and was back and forth into Mexico. My other residence now is in Florida and you'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse place when it comes to Latinos. My next door neighbor on one side is of Cuban descent. My neighbor on the other side is from Argentina. The owner/chef at my usual restaurant is from Brazil and a great friend.
Then you should know that Argentina and Costa Rica are not by nature Machista countries. Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela are.

Too bad the polls say the opposite. The tide is turning away from Harris. And it will only get worse because of the dock workers strike and the Middle East war. Not to mention Vance’s debate romp.
You can believe whatever you want to believe. By the way, this election is not going to be about dock workers strike and the Middle East war. It is about Hate versus Peace and about Criminality versus prosecution. It is about a lack of proven competence versus benefit of the doubt.

What would be the profile of someone who voted against Trump in 2020 but is now switching back to him?
An independent swing voter who bought into the lie that President Biden was ‘too old.’

Many of those voters will likely vote for Vice President Harris with the president voluntarily withdrawing from the race.

But it’s an example of the capricious stupidity of the average voter with the attention span of a gnat.

And it’s that capricious stupidity combined with the anachronism that is the EC that could very well result in a Trump victory.

I don't see it. It's still tight as hell.

If Trump wins, it will be because the Dems couldn't make a spectacularly easy case against him.

And why not? Because the Dems have spent the last several years painting huge targets on their own backs. And they refuse to see it.
Do I need to remind you who Trump is?

Harris/Walz is the opposition. That should be enough to scare people who didn’t vote for him in 2020 to him in 2024.
Anyone that has had to buy groceries, gas or car insurance over the past 3 1/2 years? The average American that's paid over $40,000 more for what they purchased over the past 3 1/2 years? Anyone who has friends or relatives in Israel? Anyone that has friends or relatives in Ukraine?

Do I need to remind you who Trump is?

He's the guy that gave us historically good economic numbers before Covid. He's the guy who got 3 different Arab nations to sign peace accords with Israel. He's the guy who's sanctions against Russia and Iran kept money out of the pockets of Putin and the Mullahs. He's the guy that was securing the border. He's the guy we need to fix the mess that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have made!

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

View attachment 1021164

A few low-IQ "celebrity" endorsements isn't a trend. It's sycophants doing what they do, and they know you're too dumb to see the difference.

LOL

A few low-IQ "celebrity" endorsements isn't a trend. It's sycophants doing what they do, and they know you're too dumb to see the difference.

LOL
It is hilarious that you say "a few low-IQ" isn't a trend when the entire Trump side is definitely low-IQ and that is what you are depending on to win.

As such, losing quite a few low-IQ individuals to the other side is a BIG thing. It could become a trend and then who would vote for Trump?

Forum List

Back