Right now there are 157 hotels that are completely full of illegals in NYC alone. Yes ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN

Harris cant do that but the truth and facts mean little to you.
Give us a break. In his CBP One program, Biden has been secretly FLYING ILLEGALS IN by the hundreds of thousands. That lunatic will do ANYTHiNG FOR VOTES.

Last edited:
Posting is for people who have something to say, without changing another poster' words. 😐
Nevertheless the globalists aren't concerned about "votes" anymore. We are behind the 8 ball if we think that's how things work still.

Hate to say it but if we really think Trump has a chance....

You really think 2020 was in any way legit? Serious question.

They are not worried about losing the vote… cause they are the counters…….But we will Stand together in Jesus name ❤️🔥

They have a few of these hotels in my area. It is astonishing. They are filled with migrants who are getting free money. Now this isn’t the fault of the migrants it’s entirely the fault of the US government…

We’re giving away our country, the foreign countries for their wars that have no effect on America. We are giving away money to illegal immigrants. And it is directly affecting poor Americans who don’t have access to resources. Now you have hurricane Helena, and all those folks are being affected by the poor job by the government.

What are the litany of lies put out by Eric Trump and Hannity?

Well, we are waiting. Name them and I'll find out of the claims are actually lies.

Go ahead
Did any of them answer? How about you dblack? Considering you said considering the source. Go ahead list the lies.

I have been waiting.

Forum List

Back