Right now there are 157 hotels that are completely full of illegals in NYC alone. Yes ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN

Yes, that happened to the wildfire victims in Hawaii. How can anyone forget the faces of Hawaiiens who had just lost their homes, and Biden was telling them they were going to get $750. Pheeeew!
When I heard most of them democrat voters....

Again, that is only for the very small % of migrants who request asylum, while almost all of them have nothing to do with it.

And why shoud those who request it, BE HERE, while their asylum requests wait for adjudication ?

Number 1 item for the Jan 2024 Trump agenda. ELIMINATE asylum totally.

Good luck. It's not going to happen.

Actually no. They are to apply for asylum at the first country that accepts asylum seekers. They don't get to be picky.

That's international law, not US law. Let me ask you, which other international laws are you willing to trump US laws?

They are seeking asylum from what? Their grounds are non existent. Because I want Americans to support me isn't valid grounds.

Not up to you.

They are not worried about losing the vote… cause they are the counters…….But we will Stand together in Jesus name ❤️🔥

That's why Americans in hurricane zones only get 750 bucks.

Democrats are traitors working on a plot to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.

Democrats = traitors

Of course they are. They are arresting every low life criminal they can to get them into the United States.
This is all intentional.

Democrats are working with the WEF on a plot to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

Forum List

Back