How Judge Merchan Is Orchestrating Trump’s Conviction

Trump broke the law. Why do you have a problem with the US judicial system. Wait I know. It's because you're a traitor.

The Orange Shit Gibbon is her god. There are pictures of people worshipping him. Moscow Margie says that he is Yeshua because he is convicted felon. The sheer level of worship beyond belief.

Anyone who is questioning the legality and fairness of the court is not an American in values and heart.

At the cost of rearranging the Constitution to strengthen false narratives of Trump? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt. A great day for America. How does it feel to lose yet again?
~~~~~~
What crime was proven? Oh Yes!, it is that Cohen is a serial Liar, and thief. He admitted he stole more than $60,000 from Trump.
Additionally, Judge Merchan refused to hear the tesimony of Costello which, is pertinent in this case.
The there's the bias and prejudgment of of juror that should have been disqualified at the least.
I guess you prefer Soviet style courts than a fair trial.

~~~~~~
What crime was proven? Oh Yes!, it is that Cohen is a serial Liar, and thief. He admitted he stole more than $60,000 from Trump.
Additionally, Judge Merchan refused to hear the tesimony of Costello which, is pertinent in this case.
The there's the bias and prejudgment of of juror that should have been disqualified at the least.
I guess you prefer Soviet style courts than a fair trial.
34 counts of falsifying financial records. Guilty on all counts, loser.

Forum List

Back