Excellent News in hush money trial

1716295758912.png

Glad to see that Judge Merchan, unlike Judge Cannon, is running a fair trial. He has ruled for Trump at times, but this one he did not. He ruled against 'whataboutism.'

The judge in Donald Trump's hush money trial has refused the former president's request for documents about whether adult film star Stormy Daniels had committed "extortion" or "larceny" and whether Trump was a "victim of blackmail."

Trump's lawyers were seeking a large volume of documents from prosecutors, which Judge Juan Merchan described as an "improper fishing expedition."

You don't want a fair trial. You want want Trump convicted. Will you still call it a fair trial if Trump is not convicted?

I want a fair trial, and I hope it ends in conviction.

You want an unfair trial and Trump innocent.

I will accept the trial verdict, and if you don't, it does not matter to the court or the election process.

I want a fair trial, and I hope it ends in conviction.

You want an unfair trial and Trump innocent.

I will accept the trial verdict, and if you don't, it does not matter to the court or the election process.
1. Why should a fair trial end in a conviction? Conviction of what? Bookkeeping misdemeanors? A felony for _________?

2. Why would the trial be unfair if Trump is not guilty? (there is no innocent)

3. If the case goes to the appeals courts, will you accept their final verdict as fair?

1. Why should a fair trial end in a conviction? Conviction of what? Bookkeeping misdemeanors? A felony for _________?

2. Why would the trial be unfair if Trump is not guilty? (there is no innocent)

3. If the case goes to the appeals courts, will you accept their final verdict as fair?
It is only your issue if you don't accept the trial, the indictments, or the judgement of the jury.

To #3, sure. Will you accept judgement and subsequent appeals findings.

It is only your issue if you don't accept the trial,

Why would any honest intelligent person accept that farce of a trial?

the indictments,
One At a time, Retarded Horsie the one on trial is from Bragg in NYC. The indictment is a crock. Why would honest and intelligent person accept that indictment (which a real judge should have dismissed long ago)?
or the judgement of the jury.
Why would anyone accept a conviction premised on that bullshit indictment and the utter lack of evidence to support any claim of any crime?
To #3, sure. Will you accept judgement and subsequent appeals findings.
You mean like the verdict against the Scottsboro boys?

Forum List

Back