Trump gets more bad news today

It's more likely now that the judge will instruct the jury to not find Trump guilty. The backlash by Trump's supporters is once again too big a risk for the entire country.

If they show their faces again, they won't be taking the threat semi-serious again while another election is being stolen.

Enough of waving the flags on sticks and having a peaceful picnic on the lawn!
How's Elmer Rhodes like the inside of a Federal prison? Ask him. Try your shit & that's where you'll end up. And we'll laugh.

I'm not a Democrat.

But you think Trump's Florida case isn't biased for Trump?

I'm not a Democrat.

And I don’t hate Travis Kelci..

I think there is a better chance of getting a more balanced jury in Florida than there is in New York. New York City trends between 75% and 81% democrat…palm beach county looks to be fairly even…with democrats having a slight edge.

And I don’t hate Travis Kelci..

Why would you hate Travis kelsi and what does that have to do with me being an independent.

I think there is a better chance of getting a more balanced jury in Florida than there is in New York. New York City trends between 75% and 81% democrat…palm beach county looks to be fairly even…with democrats having a slight edge.
That doesn't make much sense since Trump and right wing media have been espousing the cheers Trump gets when he visits businesses in the area. Based on those claims you would think the reverse is true. They love Trump.

Why would you hate Travis kelsi and what does that have to do with me being an independent.

That doesn't make much sense since Trump and right wing media have been espousing the cheers Trump gets when he visits businesses in the area. Based on those claims you would think the reverse is true. They love Trump.

Oops..did I get my posts crossed? My bad..sorry..

I’m sure he does get cheers when he goes places..but do you think he’s just randomly showing up at places where people just happen to like him? Given that NYC is currently about 81% democrat…I think it’s more likely he’s going to places he knows he will get a good reception.

In a jury, however, it’s more likely he will get a fair trial in Florida due to the political makeup than he will in NYC…

Oops..did I get my posts crossed? My bad..sorry..

I’m sure he does get cheers when he goes places..but do you think he’s just randomly showing up at places where people just happen to like him? Given that NYC is currently about 81% democrat…I think it’s more likely he’s going to places he knows he will get a good reception.

Sadly, knowing Trump that makes sense.

Which means he is projecting a false narrative that people in New York are upset about the trial and love Trump.

Kind of fits Trump's profile.

In a jury, however, it’s more likely he will get a fair trial in Florida due to the political makeup than he will in NYC…
I suppose if you tend to think that Dem and repub voters can't be bipartisan in a trial Trump would be at a disadvantage. Trump did win all 5 counties that juries are selected from in Florida but new York is more Dem overall.

I just don't like to get caught up in the "it's not fair" jury selection because it undermines faith in our justice system. It's how are justice system works and considering that fair juries based on your criteria would be impossible to find, it is what it is.

Regardless, Trump's defense team had the opportunity to screen jurors and if I remember correctly the jury was selected before all potential juror options were finished.

Which means he is projecting a false narrative that people in New York are upset about the trial and love Trump.

I suppose if you tend to think that Dem and repub voters can't be bipartisan in a trial Trump would be at a disadvantage. Trump did win all 5 counties that juries are selected from in Florida but new York is more Dem overall.

I just don't like to get caught up in the "it's not fair" jury selection because it undermines faith in our justice system. It's how are justice system works and considering that fair juries based on your criteria would be impossible to find, it is what it is.

Regardless, Trump's defense team had the opportunity to screen jurors and if I remember correctly the jury was selected before all potential juror options were finished.

Optics…politics is largely about optics.

Before Trump? Maybe, now? I don’t think many people can be bipartisan when it comes to Trump. Way too much division (medias fault)

As far as the counties, I’m not sure how Florida does jt, I assume that the jurors are selected from the area where the court is? Which is palm beach county, which appears to be just over 51% democrats…a far cry from the 81% democrat in NYC

See, I see a lot of dems (not you) saying “oh it’s all fair…he will get a fair trial!”…because it’s being held in New York City…so they are comfortable with it, if this trial were held in a deep red area, the conversation would swap to “it’s rigged! Trump won’t get justice because it’s in a Republican area, the jurors can’t be trusted!”

Trump is losing the Trump battle. People are asking why Cotton and Tuberville and Johnson et al are fighting his battle. Oh, yeah, he is gagged because he is acting like an asshole.

Read this slowly. NOT going to happen. Fat Alvin is being made a fool of in court as you just have to pathetically lie to yourself like the good little cultist you are.
Is Spanky Dotard going to take the stand or is he too gutless?

Forum List

Back