Are the Conservative USSC Justices Not Looking to the Future... or are They?

But his lawyer did, which is the same thing. His lawyer has argued that a president is safe from prosecution even if he ordered the military to assassinate a political rival. That's as close to "blanket immunity" as you can get, although this is not even a term being thrown around by the media, so I honestly don't know what your argument is about. You maga idiots always argue Trump didn't say this and didn't say that when in fact he did. Why? I honestly don't get it. It is YOU who twist your god's words around, not democrats.
the only idiot is you, who listens and believes everything you hear

You want to prove yourself, find, get the transcript, you say Trump admitted to assaulting woman, I say you are liar and that you wont produce the transcript

You do not listen to trump, you get everything through the grapevine then come here and pontificate as if you are a genius.

You are an idiot and Biden proves that, only a moron would vote for the corrupt biden from the extremely corrupt state of deleware.

You have no issues the democrats run on. you assholes are all hate and bigotry,
As if ABC is unbiased, when their number one political commentator is a Clinton mouthpiece, as in worked for the democrat party and bill clinton.

Yet you parrot every word, and you call us the parrots.

the only thing right in your comment, is you dont get it, yep, you dont get nothing and will never have a conversation without google search results that you dont read

you are thee most uneducated person here, but there is a ton of competition,

troll and flame on, fool, and vote for your basement dwelling oatmeal eating dementia patient. Fucking moron.

The cheating which you guys tried to prove for years and came up with nothing.

This is all just based on what you “believe” happened. Pure faith.

Do we decide the outcome of elections based on what people like you “believe” the result should be?

Of course not. Doing so would violate the rights of millions of Americans.

Trump said so, so it must be true!

the only idiot is you, who listens and believes everything you hear

You want to prove yourself, find, get the transcript, you say Trump admitted to assaulting woman, I say you are liar and that you wont produce the transcript

You do not listen to trump, you get everything through the grapevine then come here and pontificate as if you are a genius.

You are an idiot and Biden proves that, only a moron would vote for the corrupt biden from the extremely corrupt state of deleware.

You have no issues the democrats run on. you assholes are all hate and bigotry,
As if ABC is unbiased, when their number one political commentator is a Clinton mouthpiece, as in worked for the democrat party and bill clinton.

Yet you parrot every word, and you call us the parrots.

the only thing right in your comment, is you dont get it, yep, you dont get nothing and will never have a conversation without google search results that you dont read

you are thee most uneducated person here, but there is a ton of competition,

troll and flame on, fool, and vote for your basement dwelling oatmeal eating dementia patient. Fucking moron.

^^ This is what happens when the cult is presented with the truth. They go on rants like this.

Trump and his lawyers said what they said. He wants near or absolute immunity for any crime he commits. It is what it is. Accept it or don't.

^^ This is what happens when the cult is presented with the truth. They go on rants like this.

Trump and his lawyers said what they said. He wants near or absolute immunity for any crime he commits. It is what it is. Accept it or don't.
rant, I just challenged you to step up and put your money where you mouth is and all you can do is say I rant. You dish it out but when I get the best of you, you cry rant.

you mischaracterize what is said, and lie and lie and lie, and when challenged, you hide under a rant

rant, I just challenged you to step up and put your money where you mouth is and all you can do is say I rant. You dish it out but when I get the best of you, you cry rant.

you mischaracterize what is said, and lie and lie and lie, and when challenged, you hide under a rant

I made no mention at all about Trump assaulting women. Are you ok? :auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying maobama can be tried for killing US citizens with no due process. There's no statute of limitations on murder.

he could be indeed I wonder why he hadn't been...

I made no mention at all about Trump assaulting women. Are you ok? :auiqs.jpg:
I am more than find, try to keep up, I brought up Trump, challenging you to offer something other than your trolling. Go ahead, anything.

Care to mischaracterize any statement, I am here to shove it back down your throat (figuratively speaking, dont need you to feel threatened by words and your misinterpretations).

I am more than find, try to keep up, I brought up Trump, challenging you to offer something other than your trolling. Go ahead, anything.

Care to mischaracterize any statement, I am here to shove it back down your throat (figuratively speaking, dont need you to feel threatened by words and your misinterpretations).
Jesus. You come off like a meth head

Yeah why would bill barr resign over that? Y’all spied on a political rivals campaign….but your abuse of power dates back further then that
How come Durham didn't uncover this illegal spying on your rival plot? Wasn't that just a bullshit allegation thrown to the dogs and reinforced by the Faux Not News hyperbole and lies?

Last edited:
Are you saying maobama can be tried for killing US citizens with no due process. There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Good luck with your Jihad. Neutralizing a terrorist threat to the Country is in the Constitution and in the resolution passed on Sept 18th 2001. There is no statue of limitation on stupid partisan allegations.

"(a) IN GENERAL.—That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001,or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.

Are the Conservative USSC Justices Not Looking to the Future... or are They?

Brett Kavanaugh’s 15-year-old law review could give the nation a clue at how he could rule in trump's immunity case. In his paper, “Kavanaugh didn't support blanket immunity and said prosecution could occur after a president's term,” which is what has happened at both the federal and state levels.

But if the conservative USSC Justices are looking to the future and planning to open the door to trump’s dictatorship, they must rule to protect trump from his current legal woes. However, that ruling cannot guarantee the same blanket immunity, as demanded by trump, to Biden for the remainder of his presidency. A perplexing problem for the conservative Justices.

The conservative Justices must also consider the unlimited power they would be guaranteeing the future dictator trump. Granting such unlimited presidential power, coupled with trump’s vindictive nature, the conservative Justices’ decision could jeopardize their own survival after January 20, 2025. This is the date trump’s revenge tour begins.

View attachment 939935

Look at all the war crimes presidents could be jailed for, including many Democrats.

Should Biden be charged with the deaths of the soldiers who died in the Afghanistan exit?

Should Biden be charged with the deaths of the soldiers who died in the Afghanistan exit?
The ones killed by ISIS terrorist?

Yes ladies, they are that stupid and unpatriotic.

Nobody called for RayGun to be charges with the death of US Service personal when terrorists drove two trucks filled with explosives into buildings housing a multinational peacekeeping force killing 241 US soldiers.

Vote the unpatriotic Neo-GOP out in November.

How come Durham didn't uncover this illegal spying on your rival plot? Wasn't that just a bullshit allegation thrown to the dogs and reinforced by the Faux Not News hyperbole and lies?
What do you mean? The Obama admin admiitted to the spying

Forum List

Back