Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

You’re welcome

As as I added to the previous post either trump or biden reach at least 30-40%

Which is the number it takes to assume office
Which is the problem. We're electing Presidents who are hated by 60-70% the country.

How fucking stupid are we?

As opposed to 98% disapproval for the Libertarian?
You seem to be trying to make a point. I don't expect a Libertarian to win in my lifetime. As long as you dumb motherfuckers are voting for weevils, that's what we'll get.

He went back to being who he always was. A Republican.
He was always a libertarian and switched to the repub party to run for congress. Even right now he runs libertarian news websites.
I meant politically, anyway. I would have liked to see him try again.

Watch and ;earn.... the libertarian candidate is a gay far left communist and a vaccine supported

Oh, a communist now!

Please find quotes of Oliver making pro-communist statements. And by that I mean, skulk away and implicitly admit you're a liar.

You seem to be trying to make a point. I don't expect a Libertarian to win in my lifetime. As long you dumb motherfuckers are voting for weevils, that's what we'll get.
Me?

Even in retrospect you cant see that you said something stupid

We're electing Presidents who are hated by 60-70% the country.

As opposed to 98% disapproval for the Libertarian?

Here’s what you fail to grasp

if 70% is bad then 98% is even worse

But I guess you think you are smart and everyone else is stupid

Which is the problem. We're electing Presidents who are hated by 60-70% the country.

You seem to be trying to make a point. I don't expect a Libertarian to win in my lifetime. As long as you dumb motherfuckers are voting for weevils, that's what we'll get.
Speak yourself. Basing your argument on bad math and voodoo is pretty fucking stupid but then that's why I don't make those sorts of arguments.... :laugh:

Libertarians select gay, Antifa-loving, Trump-hating, vaccine mandate-supporting, open borders enthusiast as their presidential candidate. Oliver, who describes himself as "armed and gay" has a history of taking radically left-wing positions. BTW supporting Antifa is supporting communism

1716931430213.png

Libertarians select gay, Antifa-loving, Trump-hating, vaccine mandate-supporting, open borders enthusiast as their presidential candidate. Oliver, who describes himself as "armed and gay" has a history of taking radically left-wing positions. BTW supporting Antifa is supporting communism

View attachment 953298
Do you have any proof he supports ANTIFA?

He was always a libertarian and switched to the repub party to run for congress. Even right now he runs libertarian news websites.
I meant politically, anyway. I would have liked to see him try again.

War monger.

(My pic)

cwpjLEG.jpg

The vax mandate is troublesome mostly because no company would have engaged in mandates without pressure from government. It is within libertarian canon that terms of employment is between the employer and employee.
Oliver is fine with puberty blockers and drag queen story time.
He is of the open border strain with of libertarian thought no regard to the violation of property rights argument.

Growing up the narrative for Republicans was that government bad, corporations good, and for democrats it was that government is good but corporations were bad.

Who knew they were both right and wrong at the same time?
lt becomes clearer when you recognize the gubmints ARE corporations too.

To prove this, look up when your state and municipalities were INCORPORATED.

The District of Columbia became INCORPORATED under a little known law: 16 Stat 419.

The vax mandate is troublesome mostly because no company would have engaged in mandates without pressure from government. It is within libertarian canon that terms of employment is between the employer and employee.
Oliver is fine with puberty blockers and drag queen story time.
He is of the open border strain with of libertarian thought no regard to the violation of property rights argument.
It's not in libertarian canon that anyone can commit aggression against another peaceful individual....Vax mandates are such an aggression.

I'm fine with open borders, in the context of no more welfare state....But not a moment before that precondition is satisfied.

Forum List

Back