May I offer a metaphor?

The government's job is to serve the public whether they appreciate it or not. The times and places for that to matter are termed "elections".
Fk off cuck! The government is humans and no person is above the will of the people, not the fk in office

Fk off cuck! The government is humans and no person is above the will of the people, not the fk in office
Is that how you think our government works? Between elections, our elected representatives are constrained solely by the Constitution and the laws created under its purview. Our elected representatives ARE above the will of the people. What they are beneath, what we are ALL beneath, is the law.

Is that how you think our government works? Between elections, our elected representatives are constrained solely by the Constitution and the laws created under its purview. Our elected representatives ARE above the will of the people. What they are beneath, what we are ALL beneath, is the law.
Then why did they violate trump’s civil rights?

The government's job is to serve the public whether they appreciate it or not. The times and places for that to matter are termed "elections".
"Ask not..." -JFK

Last edited:
The public needs some 'tough love' from the government.
The problem is that that requires politicians who are more concerned about serving the public good than they are about keeping their positions or getting rich from lobbyist payoffs. That is, it requires leadership.

The problem is that that requires politicians who are more concerned about serving the public good than they are about keeping their positions or getting rich from lobbyist payoffs. That is, it requires leadership.
True. But citizens have to have more skin in the game. (Revisit my last post.)

True. But citizens have to have more skin in the game. (Revisit my last post.)
Are you suggesting that people make choices to put more skin out there or that they simply realize how much of theirs is already at risk?

Are you suggesting that people make choices to put more skin out there or that they simply realize how much of theirs is already at risk?
Government programs have a better chance of succeeding with citizen cooperation.

A lot of floods are now occurring in areas not designated as flood plains. Hurricane storm surges are routinely swamping such areas. Our building codes are horribly outdated.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean in this context, but I don't think taming the climate and weather is an apt description of what being attempted. As I'm sure you've seen, if we were to stop CO2 emissions completely, right this instant, warming would continue for decades. Right now, ALL we are attempting to do is to eliminate CO2 emissions at least by the middle of this century. The odds of this happening aren't good so the risk in our future is not from anyone going overgboard with mitigation measures, it will be the failure to act in as serious and committed a manner as the situation actually requires.
Basil%20-%20the%20sky%20is%20falling%20down.jpg

When will that translate to better health?

As you know, we have the finest health care in the world. Why else would people come here for critical care?

Forum List

Back