Are the Conservative USSC Justices Not Looking to the Future... or are They?

I am more than find, try to keep up, I brought up Trump, challenging you to offer something other than your trolling. Go ahead, anything.

Care to mischaracterize any statement, I am here to shove it back down your throat (figuratively speaking, dont need you to feel threatened by words and your misinterpretations).

You are not fine. You made a topic about how the MSM is falsely claiming Trump isn't asking for blanket immunity for his crimes, even though this is precisely what he is asking for :auiqs.jpg: When I called you out on your claim, you came back by challenging me to find a transcript of Trump admitting to raping women, which literally has nothing to do with either your topic or my reply. This is why you are unwell and yes, you do sound like you're on meth.

You are not fine. You made a topic about how the MSM is falsely claiming Trump isn't asking for blanket immunity for his crimes, even though this is precisely what he is asking for :auiqs.jpg: When I called you out on your claim, you came back by challenging me to find a transcript of Trump admitting to raping women, which literally has nothing to do with either your topic or my reply. This is why you are unwell and yes, you do sound like you're on meth.
No, you made the topic of Trump always lies, I gave you an example of widely told lie and challenged you.

Meth, you know about meth, cause that is your life, so I can not deny if you find something you wish to cling to so your pathetic ass aint all alone

Interesting.

If he went full bore, the Court would remain intact as long as it was useful to him. Otherwise, I suspect he'd just ignore any of their rulings. Once he did that the first time, the Court would be irrelevant.
The Court has made itself irrelevant by selling its decisions to the billionaires.

Of course it makes sense.

Any President could be held liable if there is just cause to believe they broke the law.
And, many, including democrats, could be said they did. Any president who is responsible for killing innocent civilians.

The Court has made itself irrelevant by selling its decisions to the billionaires.

I hope you can sleep well knowing that.

Me, I sleep wonderfully knowing that Trump appointed justices who will follow the Constitution.

And stand off against the three left-wing social justice morons.

Good luck with your Jihad. Neutralizing a terrorist threat to the Country is in the Constitution and in the resolution passed on Sept 18th 2001. There is no statue of limitation on stupid partisan allegations.

"(a) IN GENERAL.—That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001,or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.

Wow, the freak five and a few others in congress had better hope an pray Trump isn't reelected. And the way xiden has been funding Iran, he might make the short list as well. Nothing you posted says the "person" has to be outside the US.

No, you made the topic of Trump always lies, I gave you an example of widely told lie and challenged you.

Meth, you know about meth, cause that is your life, so I can not deny if you find something you wish to cling to so your pathetic ass aint all alone

Trump does in fact always lie, but I never made any such topic. I was only responding to your post where you claim the MSM lies about Trump wanting blanket immunity, which he does. This is a known fact, because his own lawyers have pushed this narrative in court. 🤷‍♀️ This will be the third time I've restated this argument. Are you certain you're not suffering from dementia or Alzheimers? Because people suffering from either or both will often jump from one unrelated topic to another because they can't remember the last thing they were saying. You've already stopped talking about immunity like you weren't the one to bring it up in the first place, lmao. You literally went from talking about immunity from prosecution as president to asking me to find where Trump admitted to raping women in your very next reply. Two completely different topics, the later of which I've never brought up, ever. Please seek help as soon as possible.

How come Durham didn't uncover this illegal spying on your rival plot? Wasn't that just a bullshit allegation thrown to the dogs and reinforced by the Faux Not News hyperbole and lies?
No spying at all, nope...

"Through our review, we also determined that there were other CHSs tasked by the FBI to attempt to contact Papadopoulos, but that those attempted contacts did not lead to any operational activity.

We also identified several individuals who had either a connection to candidate Trump or a role in the Trump campaign, and were also FBI CHSs, but who were not tasked as part of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation."

Nothing you posted says the "person" has to be outside the US.
No one inside the USA is out of reach from the legal authorities so a targeted military operation to kill them is simply not legal inside the country. For that matter, according to the Bush doctrine, if the terrorist were inside an ally country who has pledged to apprehend them and has the capacity to do so, a targeted strike would not be an option. Pakistan and Yemen are not such countries.

Trump never said the president has Blanket Immunity

Presidential immunity. Is not blanket immunity. The fake news is out in full force and all the low intellect minions parrot the spin.

If Trumps says, one thing, the Democrats twist it into words he never said.

Presidential immunity, not something we have discussed. Is it something another president has used, claimed? Is this something brand new. Most likely if we search the words, we will not find the truth. Bing and Google will attach those search words to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, AP, and all the other Democrat propaganda mouthpieces.
Trump's seeking blanket immunity. That's what the whole "unitary" theory of presidential power is about. "If the president says it's legal, it's legal."

The easiest way to resolve this is to just allow a potus the same immunity as ... pretty much any govt official. You cannot get sued (or locked up) if the act you took was within the scope of job duties, and you rationally believed that what you did was legal and necessary to do your job.

But they won't. They'll kick this can down the road by sending it back to the circuit (or district) court for some bullshit. Then, it won't come back to them until Trump wins or loses.

No one inside the USA is out of reach from the legal authorities so a targeted military operation to kill them is simply not legal inside the country. For that matter, according to the Bush doctrine, if the terrorist were inside an ally country who has pledged to apprehend them and has the capacity to do so, a targeted strike would not be an option. Pakistan and Yemen are not such countries.

You're making assumptions.

Trump's seeking blanket immunity. That's what the whole "unitary" theory of presidential power is about. "If the president says it's legal, it's legal."

The easiest way to resolve this is to just allow a potus the same immunity as ... pretty much any govt official. You cannot get sued (or locked up) if the act you took was within the scope of job duties, and you rationally believed that what you did was legal and necessary to do your job.

But they won't. They'll kick this can down the road by sending it back to the circuit (or district) court for some bullshit. Then, it won't come back to them until Trump wins or loses.

No such immunity exists, not on the books anyway. Simply "thinking" what you did was legal doesn't make the act legal. Ignorance of the law is not a get out of jail free card. It never has been.

Right, this is the goal for the conservative justices on the Supreme Court. We no longer have a real supreme court anymore. It's the Supreme Court of Donald Trump. If Trump wins then he can simply sweep the entire case against him under the rug.

Forum List

Back