🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

You've been duped. Stop watching TV.
If someone said "You've been duped" about the scale and cruelty of the Holocaust they'd be harshly and rightly dealt with for holocaust denial. Now we see the descendants of the Nazis victims doing exactly that, genocide denial, they are no better than the Nazis as people here have been telling you for the past year - you've been duped into thinking evil is good, wrong is right and false is true - stop watching Zionist TV.

I've been accused of antisemitism many times here yet those who hurl such hysterical accusations conveniently overlook the fact that everything I say I have learned from Jews, Jews like this principled man who's parent were killed on Oct 7th.

As he aptly states when speaking of Israel's institutional violence and US support "If your friend is drunk you don't give him the car keys" - wise words.

Last edited:
Yes, I wrote an article years ago for New Stateman about that material, it was never published but I did a good deal of research.

Israel has spread D.U. and innumerable other toxins all over Gaza as they "try out" new weapons.

Israel's use of Gaza as a weapons testing ground is the subject of the documentary: "The Lab".
I'll post the details later.

Are you familiar with Israel's D.I.M.E. bomb?

Thanks and keep up the good work,

Israel has spread D.U. and innumerable other toxins all over Gaza as they "try out" new weapons.

Israel's use of Gaza as a weapons testing ground is the subject of the documentary: "The Lab".
I'll post the details later.

Are you familiar with Israel's D.I.M.E. bomb?
No, not heard of that...
Thanks and keep up the good work,
These inhuman beasts who support genocide need to be publicly challenged here, in every case when they are their moral bankruptcy soon becomes evident.

Gaza wasn't built after 1997, it's a very old place.
buildings are built. Places aren't built. If you need me to be more precise, I can do that.
I expected a number, a cost, don't you have that? a number?

The urge you have to victim blame is so overpowering for you that you'll stop at nothing to polish the turd, even irrationality, very similar to MAGA cult members, it's sad to watch.
How can I provide a number if you haven't given square footage and types of asbestos? Are you new at pricing out services? The cost of testing and abatement is about 40 dollars per square foot. If the entire of gaza was covered with asbestos (3 inches deep) the cost would be about 630 billion dollars. But that isn't the case, is it? Or are you saying that the entire of gaza is covered in 3 inches of asbestos?

Most of the world’s nations oppose your nation’s mass murder of defenseless people. It’s a crime what you're doing. If any other nation did as you’ve done, the consequences would be severe.
so when confronted with facts you go back to bland general statements. OK.

Forum List

Back