Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Not true, but it is confusing:

True, "Iceland is" not "the only place where all power comes from geothermal."
True, (see above) all of its grid electricity comes from renewables.
So:
True, "Iceland is the only place where all electrical grid power comes from" geothermal renewables.

So:
True, "85% of the total primary energy supply in Iceland is" renewables.
True, "Most of Iceland's renewables" are hydro geothermal.

True, energy may be supplied as electricity or thermally. Directly through steam, water, or air. Indirectly through heat exchange of any sort.

Recapping the main point just to be crystal, in 2016 anyway:

15% of "primary energy supply in Iceland" came from fossil fuels. Out of 85% left "the share of hydropower was 20%" while "Geothermal energy provided about 65%".

I have no argument "with Iceland" and what I said was fine.
As long as you define “ fine” as incorrect. Iceland uses hydropower to produce MOST of its electricity.

As long as you define “ fine” as incorrect. Iceland uses hydropower to produce MOST of its electricity.
Quote me saying otherwise. "Renewables" means energy such as heat (thermal), not just "electricity."
eta:
There are 6 basic forms of energy:

1. Mechanical energy
  2. Chemical energy
  3. Thermal or heat energy
  4. Electrical energy
  5. Nuclear energy
  6. Radiation

Last edited:
You’re funny…..stupid, but funny. Let’s see, according you Humpers, it’s a fraud, now it’s a trend. So, according to you, everyone is investing in renewables, not because they work, but because it’s a trend. What a dip shit.

They invest in it for PR and to meet stupid government mandates.

Don’t be ridiculous..of course they do. They have for a long time. You can’t even look it up ? They get direct subsidies ( payments) and indirect in the form of tax breaks….they are still called subsidies. Dumbo, the state and feds also subsidize EVs made in America in the form of tax breaks. They are still call subsidies…dah.

They get direct subsidies ( payments) and indirect in the form of tax breaks….

What direct payments do fossil fuel companies get?
What "tax breaks" do they get?

Post some real evidence.

Forum List

Back