Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

Thank you for proving my point.

I respect others' rights to hold different opinions than my own, and in fact, I want to hear them. That's why I am here at USMB.

The First Amendment is intended to protect what the government considers "misinformation." There is no need to protect government-approved information. Free speech is fundamental to Democracy, and there can be no Democracy without guarantee of free speech. And if you haven't noticed, it's official government information that has had a problem with the facts lately.
We are talking about facts and reality, not opinions dipshit.

Thank you for proving my point.

I respect others' rights to hold different opinions than my own, and in fact, I want to hear them. That's why I am here at USMB.

The First Amendment is intended to protect what the government considers "misinformation." There is no need to protect government-approved information. Free speech is fundamental to Democracy, and there can be no Democracy without guarantee of free speech. And if you haven't noticed, it's official government information that has had a problem with the facts lately.
Free speech is speech you may not like or agree with!

Well, BJ, if you skip your MAGA Misogyny in one of your postings you still have your go-to back-ups of: Bigotry & Racism.

That'll Make America Great Again.

UGoGurl!!
:rolleyes: Hey man, your husband is waking up, time for you to go preform your morning duties, a blowjob, and then make breakfast....

preform your morning duties, a blowjob, and then make breakfast....

And that is the MAGAloons obsession. Fellatio.
WTF?
At least poster j-mac is not as obsessed with scatological and feces imagery as some other USMB MAGAloons are. So good on him for that. So far.

Nonetheless, methinks the such loons are incels, sexually deprived, or just grievance-filled unhappy souls who haven't crafted an American Dream that satisfies their family so they default to their dreams of fellatio.

It is sad.

Anyone can wear a political hat at anytime...

Personally when a teacher wears one to class for either party it is wrong. He is a government paid employee and it is far from appropriate to teacher kids wear a political hat.

Simple common sense. If he wants to wear it then legally some judge says he can, well then his colleges should be entitled to their free speech and be allowed to tell him what they thing of him.. cuts both ways..

Anyone can wear a political hat at anytime...

Personally when a teacher wears one to class for either party it is wrong. He is a government paid employee and it is far from appropriate to teacher kids wear a political hat.

Simple common sense. If he wants to wear it then legally some judge says he can, well then his colleges should be entitled to their free speech and be allowed to tell him what they thing of him.. cuts both ways..
what's your point? The issue was he was told to take it off. The judge is saying he can wear it. Everything else in your deflection is not important.

what's your point? The issue was he was told to take it off. The judge is saying he can wear it. Everything else in your deflection is not important.

This whole thing is based on a what if. What if a Judge decided to allow it? He probably wouldn't. He would be meddling in the choice of an employer not wishing to announce support of a candidate, religion, idea. Schools are different in that they are required to stay as neutral as possible for religion and politics. Having students running around with hats that announces their parents ideals is akin to causing a riot. Can you imagine the brawl every free period that would result from this action?

So you have no problem with a teacher coming to school with a Communist hat... Big Communist symbol on it as well...

1728319625827.png
1728319672551.png

Think about has been allowed...

or do you mind your kids taught by this guy
1728319867316.png

I got a big problem with that. I say every POS Commie that wants to do that has to come see me
face-to-face and they can talk their crap and we'll go from there.
Seems legit to me. :dunno:
You’re a pussy and you’re not going to do anything.

Shut up, pussy.

Forum List

Back