Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

The days when your ancestors were mutilating, kidnapping, raping and murdering each other are long gone. Get used to it.
Leave that up to white Europeans now. Those white anglo Chrisitan who were running government-approved boarding schools where native children were raped, abused, and murdered.
Through this investigation, about 50 burial sites have been found so far. More than 500 deaths have been accounted for, but the department expects the actual death toll could be in the tens of thousands.
Recovering stolen lives and histories from the federal Indian boarding school system. Between 1819-1969, the federal Indian boarding school system operated 400+ schools.
ENOUGH....NO MORE..

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A scathing report issued Friday by the Civilian Oversight Commission revealed there are deputy gangs and cliques still operating within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, including at several stations such as East Los Angeles and Compton.2 days ago

Leave that up to white Europeans now. Those white anglo Chrisitan who were running government-approved boarding schools where native children were raped, abused, and murdered.
Through this investigation, about 50 burial sites have been found so far. More than 500 deaths have been accounted for, but the department expects the actual death toll could be in the tens of thousands.
Recovering stolen lives and histories from the federal Indian boarding school system. Between 1819-1969, the federal Indian boarding school system operated 400+ schools.
ENOUGH....NO MORE..

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A scathing report issued Friday by the Civilian Oversight Commission revealed there are deputy gangs and cliques still operating within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, including at several stations such as East Los Angeles and Compton.2 days ago
And 16 blacks still getting killed weekly in Chicago

And what article of apparel do you wear to warn people to not waste their time talking to you?
I don't 'warn people' I invite people.

I wear a hat, 95% of the time.
Most are golf course hats, Like "Pebble Beach" or "100th US Open"
Two of my favorites ^^^^^

Or Sports Team Related.
I have lots of Seattle stuff, but of course I collect them from EVERY stadium I attend outside of my area.

Usually good for POSITIVE conversation.
I will NEVER wear any political hat. NOPE.

I don't 'warn people' I invite people.

I wear a hat, 95% of the time.
Most are golf course hats, Like "Pebble Beach" or "100th US Open"
Two of my favorites ^^^^^

Or Sports Team Related.
I have lots of Seattle stuff, but of course I collect them from EVERY stadium I attend outside of my area.

Usually good for POSITIVE conversation.
I will NEVER wear any political hat. NOPE.
We’re happy for you

And 16 blacks still getting killed weekly in Chicago

White Supremacists Killed More Americans Last Year Than Any Other Domestic-Extremist Group​

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11​

Number of People Killed in Deadly Attacks in the Post-9/11 Era, by Ideology​

Table with 3 columns and 5 rows. Currently displaying rows 1 to 5.
122Far Right Wing

107Jihadist

17Ideological Misogyny/Incel Ideology

12Black Separatist/Nationalist/Supremacist

1Far Left Wing

White Supremacists Killed More Americans Last Year Than Any Other Domestic-Extremist Group​

122Far Right Wing

107Jihadist

1Far Left Wing
Now get the real data.

It’s called Chicago, look it up

I never....well, very very rarely..... ever see anyone wearing a red MAGA hat. On the telly, at a rally....oh, sure. But not in everyday real-world life.

To me it seems to be on a level of wearing a "Kick Me" sign on one's back.
It is seemingly inviting derision, snark, and push-back.
Why go through that hassle when you just wanna go down to the DewDropInn and have a pint?

I never....well, very very rarely..... ever see anyone wearing a red MAGA hat. On the telly, at a rally....oh, sure. But not in everyday real-world life.

Why go through that hassle when you just wanna go down to the DewDropInn and have a pint?
Sad, how much hate demofks have, even hate hats. Inanimate object that didn’t do anything

haha
Back when Democrats were conservative white southerners.
Just like today's R

dems were never Conservative

remind me again who’s the leader of your party? old that’s right a old rich white guy

why don’t you start a thread bashing Nicky Haley

haha

dems were never Conservative

remind me again who’s the leader of your party? old that’s right a old rich white guy

why don’t you start a thread bashing Nicky Haley
Yes they were. The wanted to conserve slavery.  Republicans wanted to liberate (liberal). Conservatism is about keeping traditions intact (slavery etc).
You're not gaslighting anyone. Nice try though.
Now explain why Southern whites voted Democrat and now they vote Republican.

122Far Right Wing
107Jihadist
1Far Left Wing
Total bullshit. Wtf is this nonsense? :rolleyes-41:

It's more like "Inviting fucktards to give you bullshit", or "triggering all dumbasses and snowflakes that see it" and I don't do it

because I don't want any contact with LEOs after kicking their asses.

Yes they were. The wanted to conserve slavery.  Republicans wanted to liberate (liberal). Conservatism is about keeping traditions intact (slavery etc).
You're not gaslighting anyone. Nice try though.
Now explain why Southern whites voted Democrat and now they vote Republican.
Those southern whites back in 40's, 50's 60's have passed away but left wing propaganda tries to keep them alive.

Forum List

Back