BLM objects to Harris....

1721880280926.png

she lubs doze venn di-grams.

We know what's coming racists. These racist attacks are only going to help you lose.

Last edited:
I have never bought any music by Curtis Jackson. He's ignorant and I don't have money to waste on his ignorance. I'll stick with George Clinton, Bootsy, James Brown etc.

oh like that gutter bs you allegedly read isn't biased.... <insert Kamala kackle>
You read the gutter bs. We all know what you racists are going to do. We are prepared to whip your ass. And that's what is going to happen. So keep talking about cackles and watch your fake god get destroyed.

Bashing on a top 5 album in 2000's. LOVE IT!!

BTW Rick James >>>>bootsy.
Rick James was great, but not better than Bootsy.

I don't GAD about fiddy cent. I don't buy his music. Whites like you do it then you bark about how he uses the n word and think that because does you get to. I've lived sucessfully for 63 years without listening to Curtis Jackson. And I will do just fine as I continue not listening to a black idiot.

Rick James was great, but not better than Bootsy.

I don't GAD about fiddy cent. I don't buy his music. Whites like you do it then you bark about how he uses the n word and think that because does you get to. I've lived sucessfully for 63 years without listening to Curtis Jackson. And I will do just fine as I continue not listening to a black idiot.
I'm not white you fool. I think it's time for bed:bye1:

Well now this is an interesting twist. Is Kamala not black enough for them? Actually the issue they raised is legitimate.
For once in their miserable existence.

So just as they were giving Lakama the crown, BLM comes out with this, their people deface statues and burn the flag, and Biden looks a mess in the Oval Office--but really, he did it to "save democracy"!

How long did the Malaka bump last? Three days?

Jamaicans descend from Africa, they were slaves dropped off in the islands. So she's black and indian who descends from a woman who was raped by a slaveowner. That's the reality of this situation chump.

Had Harris been a crackhead, your punk ass would not be trying this. I know the history of black people. I am not some white punk who wants to try distorting that history to make a bullshit claim. So then take your lie and go tell it to Brandumb Tatum, or one of these other white racist scumbags, because you don't want to go down that road with me trying to make Harris an active descendant of a slaveowner thinking thats going to get me to vote for a white convict racist piece of shit.

LoL White irish slave owner.. and do you hear her complaining. her mama was brahmin...her daddy was upperclass and both of them hobknobbed with the aristocracy. And no i don't expect you to do anything other than what your masters tell you to do. You a good boy.

LoL White irish slave owner.. and do you hear her complaining. her mama was brahmin...her daddy was upperclass and both of them hobknobbed with the aristocracy. And no i don't expect you to do anything other than what your masters tell you to do. You a good boy.
Another expected racist piece of garbage post. The white irish slaveowner that raped one of her descendants. You really don't expect me to vote for a racist pos who is living on his daddys inheritance and still has to defraud people, such as trump.

Forum List

Back