BLM objects to Harris....

Jamaicans descend from Africa, they were slaves dropped off in the islands. So she's black and indian who descends from a woman who was raped by a slaveowner. That's the reality of this situation chump.

Had Harris been a crackhead, your punk ass would not be trying this. I know the history of black people. I am not some white punk who wants to try distorting that history to make a bullshit claim. So then take your lie and go tell it to Brandumb Tatum, or one of these other white racist scumbags, because you don't want to go down that road with me trying to make Harris an active descendant of a slaveowner thinking thats going to get me to vote for a white convict racist piece of shit.

Why do you get pissed off? You have no issue condemning others and accusing them of falsehoods. Kamala had her chance to prove her competence for near 4 years. Most of her staff left her. And Progs are like the borg as they think in lockstep. Soif elected, she will be a puppet or figurehead with the ones we do not see controlling her. You do know that our nation is being purposely destroyed as we give away our wealth and use minimal funds out of trillions of dollars in legislation for internal concerns.

You wasn't born yesterday. You know how this dirty game is played. BLM is waiting for about $20-$50 million or more before they get on her side. BLM is for hire just like they were during the pandemic.

They will hit the streets and terrorize homes and businesses with their crew, but only for millions of dollars. MONEY is the only bandwagon they jump on.
Hah!..... probably it exactly!
So what happened today at the Capitol when Netanyahu was there? Riots and tearing up the American flag by Hamas. On our land you idiots!
In Saudi Arabia of in Iran they would have been cut down where they stood.

Forum List

Back