Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

Biden said he was going to pick a black women.

So she’s DEI.

Just like his Supreme Court selection.

DEI.

In the real world this isn't in dispute.

Biden said that he had a certain criteria for his VP.

The criteria excluded, anything relevant to merit and included only superficial immutable characteristics.

I’m sure many people have many different views on the subject. Is it fair to lump everyone in together ?
Fair or not that's certainly how they're going to come off to people. The people in your party willing to admit Kamala is qualified will be drowned by those who reach for the sexism and racism. Hell, I doubt you could find one other right winger in this thread to say Kamala is qualified. :laugh:

Fair or not that's certainly how they're going to come off to people. The people in your party willing to admit Kamala is qualified will be drowned by those who reach for the sexism and racism. Hell, I doubt you could find one other right winger in this thread to say Kamala is qualified. :laugh:

There are few qualifications.
She seems to meet those.

Is she a quality candidate - that is a different question.

There are few qualifications.
She seems to meet those.

Is she a quality candidate - that is a different question.
If she's qualified then when you call someone a DEI hire what does that even mean? That she's a qualified minority? Because you folks seem to be suggesting DEI is a bad thing.

In the real world this isn't in dispute.

Biden said that he had a certain criteria for his VP.

The criteria excluded, anything relevant to merit and included only superficial immutable characteristics.
The obvious follow up question to that that rational people immediately think of is, why do you assume Biden would pick an unqualified black woman? Doesn't that just kind of go without saying? If you have all of black femaledom to choose from why do you assume the unqualified are being given consideration over the qualified?

If she's qualified then when you call someone a DEI hire what does that even mean? That she's a qualified minority? Because you folks seem to be suggesting DEI is a bad thing.

Qualifications -

at least 35 years old
Natural born citizen.
must have lived here at least 14 years.

She was a DEI hire because Biden specifically limited his VP selection based on immutable qualities.

The very definition of DEI, or Affirmative Action.

If biden had simply picked her from the total field of eligible candidates that would be different, but he didn't, out loud.

If she defeats President Trump in a proper election, she would not be a DEI President.

She would simply be President.

The obvious follow up question to that that rational people immediately think of is, why do you assume Biden would pick an unqualified black woman? Doesn't that just kind of go without saying? If you have all of black femaledom to choose from why do you assume the unqualified are being given consideration over the qualified?

Have you actually seen her?

Qualifications -

at least 35 years old
Natural born citizen.
must have lived here at least 14 years.

She was a DEI hire because Biden specifically limited his VP selection based on immutable qualities.

The very definition of DEI, or Affirmative Action.

If biden had simply picked her from the total field of eligible candidates that would be different, but he didn't, out loud.

If she defeats President Trump in a proper election, she would not be a DEI President.

She would simply be President.
I still have no idea what you mean by DEI here. So what that he wanted a qualified black woman?

What a strategic stroke of genius by the folks running Don's campaign. Tell women and minority voters that according to the POT the reason they are employed has nothing to do with their ability to do the work. Rather, it's a DEI thing. They are the new AA hires.

This whole “DEI” thing assumes that choosing a woman or a person of color or particularly a woman of color means that they can’t possible be qualified.

As if the only REALLY qualified people are … white males

So is that racist? Misogynist?

Yup

This whole “DEI” thing assumes that choosing a woman or a person of color or particularly a woman of color means that they can’t possible be qualified.
Biden picked her because she is a colored woman.
That's a DEI hire.
And racist.
And sexist.

The only qualifications Biden laid out were:
-Black
-Woman
He said he wanted to hire a black woman. Why should anyone but ignorant racist and misogynistic fucktards assume he meant black women who were unqualified to do the job? Quote where he said any black woman off the street will do.

It is the term you guys have come up with to get around using the “N-word” in public--you have to limit yourself to using it in private. Which is just one of the things that makes you guys so angry all the time.

Right?
DiE Harriis is cackling and pointing at you.

What a strategic stroke of genius by the folks running Don's campaign. Tell women and minority voters that according to the POT the reason they are employed has nothing to do with their ability to do the work. Rather, it's a DEI thing. They are the new AA hires.
That is based on your bizarre understanding of how women and minorities think.

I've never met a single woman or minority who thinks that they are part of an homogeneous whole with all others of that demographic. I know of no woman who thinks that criticism of Kamala Harris is criticism of herself, and I've never met a black person or woman who thinks that there is no difference between Susan Rice and Condaleezza Rice.

berg80, can you explain why you think blacks and women think this way? Maybe cite some examples of blacks and women you know who told you this? Please use only firt names and last inititials.

Thanks.

Biden picked her because she is a colored woman.
That's a DEI hire.
And racist.
And sexist.
What's racist and sexist about it? Who failed in educating you that you think racism and sexist is thinking black women are capable of doing the job? :dunno: :laugh:

That's not what racism is dumb dumb.

Because you folks seem to be suggesting DEI is a bad thing.
If skin color and pissing posture is selected over merit and ability, then yes. I think Hillary Clinton proved that a woman can be even more corrupt and ruthless than any male, do yes, Kamala is well positioned to carry the water forward for the shot callers. By the way, you can't vote for these shot callers, even if you know who they are.

That is based on your bizarre understanding of how women and minorities think.

I've never met a single woman or minority who thinks that they are part of an homogeneous whole with all others of that demographic. I know of no woman who thinks that criticism of Kamala Harris is criticism of herself, and I've never met a black person or woman who thinks that there is no difference between Susan Rice and Condaleezza Rice.

berg80, can you explain why you think blacks and women think this way? Maybe cite some examples of blacks and women you know who told you this? Please use only firt names and last inititials.

Thanks.
Then you tell us what DEI means in a way that is coherent and makes sense. :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back