Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

nope just run by the Dems…Progressives is why y’all tried to call yourself a few years ago…there is never anythng actually progressive about your Demafasict agenda.
You're right, since every other modern country has had what Democrats want for years period healthcare daycare health cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly they dare to tax their rich and aren't a bunch of brainwashed pussies. Everyone else thinks Democrats are centrists and Republicans are off the wall nuts at this point....

You're right, since every other modern country has had what Democrats want for years period healthcare daycare health cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly they dare to tax their rich and aren't a bunch of brainwashed pussies. Everyone else thinks Democrats are centrists and Republicans are off the wall nuts at this point....
we have "vacation ID" cards...they are called Visas...that doens't end illegal immigration.

We have healthcare, we had cheaper college, before the Demafascst take over of the student loan industry, we have daycare......we have great training....folks come here for all over the world to get educated here, and for that matter use our healthcare....i do agree some places need better infrastruture....but not all....that's more of state issue.

we tax the rich here....not sure where you got the idea we didn't....you are an idiot that wants other people to pay for you. That's what your brainwashing from the cult of the demafascsit has done....it's not uncommon...in Germany their cult blamed the Jews....your klan always looks to blame someone else, instead of taking ownership...it's what demafascsit do

Another example of how the Left shoots itself in the foot on the social issues.

It's a fuckin' hat. Or it's a fuckin' t-shirt. Get over it. And if the American Flag triggers you, tough shit. We're in America. The Left tries to make this stuff out to be small. It's not. People do pay attention to this stuff, because it's personal and it's very, very basic. BANNING SIMPLE SHIT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE.

If some misguided, manipulated Trumpster wants to tell me they're a Trumpster without my having to find out otherwise, that's fine with me.
Politics are kept out of schools and always have been. This judgment means that you can wear political stuff at teachers only meetings. The problem with maga hats that it stands for an incredible huge web of lies and anti American propaganda where everyone who doesn't listen to Fox News and Internet conspiracy nuts is not patriotic.... actually it's the other way around, you believe basically Russian propaganda about everyone being into the conspiracy against trump. Which doesn't exist, he's a criminal con man business failure and you know about the last refuge of a scoundrel.... There was no election fraud vaccine hoax global warming hoax pedophilia or any of the other crap that obsesses the rubes of the GOP base while the GOP screws them every day with their giveaway to the rich tax rates and cuts into programs that help regular people...

we have "vacation ID" cards...they are called Visas...that doens't end illegal immigration.

We have healthcare, we had cheaper college, before the Demafascst take over of the student loan industry, we have daycare......we have great training....folks come here for all over the world to get educated here, and for that matter use our healthcare....i do agree some places need better infrastruture....but not all....that's more of state issue.

we tax the rich here....not sure where you got the idea we didn't....you are an idiot that wants other people to pay for you. That's what your brainwashing from the cult of the demafascsit has done....it's not uncommon...in Germany their cult blamed the Jews....your klan always looks to blame someone else, instead of ta
of course we tax the rich, just not enough. They pay the same percentage as you do and that explains our incredible inequality and the lack of money for investment means our universities and training are so expensive nobody can do it without huge loans. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP has obstructed all this stuff forever....

We have incredibly ****** vacations compared with the rest of the world which is why we're about 26% mentally ill lol. Great job! Every other modern country has a one month paid vacation after a year of work at least. Many have six or seven weeks. And the government helps with daycare etc

of course we tax the rich, just not enough. They pay the same percentage as you do and that explains our incredible inequality and the lack of money for investment means our universities and training are so expensive nobody can do it without huge loans. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP has obstructed all this stuff forever..

We have incredibly ****** vacations compared with the rest of the world which is why we're about 26% mentally ill lol. Great job! Every other modern country has a one month paid vacation after a year of work at least. Many have six or seven weeks. And the government helps with daycare paid parental leave and all that stuff comma that's the god damn difference ... Our infrastructure is laughable at this point our airports are wrecks along with our bridges and roads, since Reagan cut infrastructure investment by 50% and that's the way it stayed. We must save the rich I know, right, brainwashed functional moron?

Last edited:
We have incredibly ****** vacations compared with the rest of the world which is why we're about 26% mentally ill lol. Great job! Every other modern country has a one month paid vacation after a year of work at least. Many have six or seven weeks. And the government helps with daycare etc

of course we tax the rich, just not enough. They pay the same percentage as you do and that explains our incredible inequality and the lack of money for investment means our universities and training are so expensive nobody can do it without huge loans. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP has obstructed all this stuff forever..

We have incredibly ****** vacations compared with the rest of the world which is why we're about 26% mentally ill lol. Great job! Every other modern country has a one month paid vacation after a year of work at least. Many have six or seven weeks. And the government helps with daycare paid parental leave and all that stuff comma that's the god damn difference ... Our infrastructure is laughable at this point our airports are wrecks along with our bridges and roads, since Reagan cut infrastructure investment by 50% and that's the way it stayed. We must save the rich I know, right, brainwashed functional moron?
1) take that up with your employer....I get all the time off I want. That could be why we are the world's piggy bank though
2) the rich pay the majority of the taxes in this country.....you take them too much like Greece, they will flee and be looking for a bailout....it's happening already in leftrist run cities, like NY. Why not get more people to pay taxes, instead of expecting the rich to pay for you to have a month vacation?

you just sound lazy and selfish...typical

1) take that up with your employer....I get all the time off I want. That could be why we are the world's piggy bank though
2) the rich pay the majority of the taxes in this country.....you take them too much like Greece, they will flee and be looking for a bailout....it's happening already in leftrist run cities, like NY. Why not get more people to pay taxes, instead of expecting the rich to pay for you to have a month vacation?

you just sound lazy and selfish...typical
the problem is the rich don't pay enough, they pay the same percentage as you do which is a proven recipe for incredible inequality and the resultant homelessness and terrible upward mobility

the problem is the rich don't pay enough, they pay the same percentage as you do which is a proven recipe for incredible inequality and the resultant homelessness and terrible upward mobility
no they don’t pay the same percentage! haha what are you talking about?

how much we pay in taxes has nothing to do if someone can buy a house or pay rent…actually if we pay too much….people can’t afford those things

Now hold on here..why is there no Biden swag? Nobody supported him leading up to the election, perhaps?

I've seen a couple of instances of Obama swag, but zero for Biden.

Funny, I've seen plenty Biden swag.

Funny, I've seen plenty Biden swag.

Now now, that's not official Biden campaign swag. :nono:
Things with logos that look like this:

1appad.jpg

Forum List

Back