Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

That's the issue. If you know of a reliable source for how many citizens are still in the DC "jail", I'd appreciate you sharing it. I ran across a book yesterday that was written as a compilation of letters from these Americans who have been held in jail, often in solitary and without the right to visitors, for TWO YEARS.
Do you feel that such tactics are valid? Is there any justification for it, in your opinion?
That book is called THE AMERICAN GULAG - Letters from prison. I'm going to buy one because the money goes to the families of these people who have lost jobs and futures because of the media condemning them as though they had already been convicted.
there were only two defendants in solitary,
Both of them have charges for assaulting officer with a weapon.
Edward Lang for six months.
Thomas Webster was released to home detention.

Not in school unless you are going to have BLM or KKK or Gay pride stuff.
i get the KKK and BLm Brownshirts are agents of the dem party…but they are campaign slogans…at least not openly campaign slogans of your party

That's nice. It's a warm feeling to know that these symbols of our view of America are making a solid impression. Those who lose their minds over them and seek to become physical will be a very small group and easily convinced not to act out.
The problem is your view of America is based on incredible lies and hateful propaganda. There was no election steal no pedophilia no vaccine hoax no global warming hoax no conspiracies... Change the damn channel

i get the KKK and BLm Brownshirts are agents of the dem party…but they are campaign slogans…at least not openly campaign slogans of your party
you don't know a damn thing that is factual. KKK and Nazis are right wing who loved trump and want martial law. BLM are Democrats and not rioters, those are punks and criminals duhhhh

That depends on the circumstances. To disagree and say so? Yeah. To be rude and obnoxious? Sure. To lay hands on a man over it? Wouldn't be prudent in my little part of paradise. Folks down here tend to vigorously frown on that kind of "free speech".
Which never happened lol. The only spike in FBI statistics are right wingers attacking gays blacks Jews Asians... Which also double in an area when trump has a rally....

If I ever have an urge to get into a scuffle with an idiot; I got me a camo MAGA 2020 hat.
Now I'd never attack anyone for wearing Biden or Obama swag, but you can bet if I'm wearing the MAGA hat, I'm ready to waddle! And have to be. Because leftists are brainwashed violent shitbags.

"I'd say the number one thing is we need manufacturing back in the US and stop outsourcing our jobs and national security stability overseas. I think that's one thing we can all agree on."
OK, good. Thank you. A nudge to the normal for a thread on MAGA hats.
I think, poster Missourian, that many many folks in America warm to the idea of more manufacturing jobs with the hope that they often offer higher wages.
But right now there is a problem.
Meaning workers.
Where are we gonna get 'em?

It seems we are at or very near full employment. I remarked on one thread or another on this venue (I think it was this one).....where within the last few weeks I drove 40 miles along a state highway to some ag land we own. Drove through 5 communities. And I saw, if memory serves, about 26 "Now Hiring" signs.....from billboards, to window signs, to stuck in the ground signs, even on the side, the long side, of a semi-truck.

And then tonight on the PBS Newshour they interviewed a man who puts out a newsletter to the leaders of states ---states of the United States. And he remarked that the trend ---really, the competition --- between state economies now is not which one will be successful in landing the next big manufacturing plant but rather...which state can attract more and better workers for the companies that already exist within a state's economy.

In his view it signaled a re-calibration of and a growth in --- the importance of human capital. Workers are now more ascendent than in a long long time.

So, I get your suggestion about America 'needs more manufacturing'....but will a new manufacturer be able to pay a premium to lure seasoned manufacturing laborers from another established manufacturer?

Further, if a surge in higher paying manufacturing jobs occurs that will likely draw workers from other industries that are themselves already experiencing labor shortages. Which then means that health-care, food service, agriculture, education, and other jobs will need to bump up their wages to keep the workers they want to keep. Inflation, anyone?

A significant re-tooling of America's immigration policies appears to be screaming for attention.

IMHO

Last edited:
OK, good. Thank you. A nudge to the normal for a thread on MAGA hats.
I think, poster Missourian, that many many folks in America warm to the idea of more manufacturing jobs with the hope that they often offer higher wages.
But right now there is a problem.
Meaning workers.
Where are we gonna get 'em?

It seems we are at or very near full employment. I remarked on one thread or another on this venue (I think it was this one).....where within the last few weeks I drove 40 miles along a state highway to some ag land we own. Drove through 5 communities. And I saw, if memory serves, about 26 "Now Hiring" signs.....from billboards, to window signs, to stuck in the ground signs, even on the side, the long side, of a semi-truck.

And then tonight on the PBS Newshour they interviewed a man who puts out a newsletter to the leaders of states ---states of the United States. And he remarked that the trend ---really, the competition --- between state economies now is not which one will be successful in landing the next big manufacturing plant but rather...which state can attract more and better workers for the companies that already exist within a state's economy.

In his view it signaled a re-calibration of and a growth in --- the importance of human capital. Workers are now more ascendent than in a long long time.

So, I get your suggestion about America 'needs more manufacturing'....but will a new manufacturer be able to pay a premium to lure seasoned manufacturing laborers from another established manufacturer?

Further, if a surge in higher paying manufacturing jobs occurs that will likely draw workers from other industries that are themselves already experiencing labor shortages. Which then means that health-care, food service, agriculture, education, and other jobs will need to bump up their wages to keep the workers they want to keep. Inflation, anyone?

A significant re-tooling of America's immigration policies appears to be screaming for attention.

IMHO
Get the basement dwellers out and working! Go get a job or no free tendies or Hotpockets, dammit!

And you gotta at least pitch in on the internet, phone, and electric, too! :aargh:

"Get the basement dwellers out and working! Go get a job or no free tendies or Hotpockets, dammit!"

Got a vetted number on how many that would produce?
Enough to move the needle from our current 3.5% unemployment?

I trust that the Commerce Dpt, or whoever is responsible for that stat, are experienced enough, skilled enough, to have it screwed down pretty good after all these years.

Sure, no taxpayer wants our money going to support those who are able but unwilling to work. But I honestly don't think flushing those folks into jobs is anywhere near enough to meet America's current need for workers in so many many industries.

Got a vetted number on how many that would produce?
Enough to move the needle from our current 3.5% unemployment?

I trust that the Commerce Dpt, or whoever is responsible for that stat, are experienced enough, skilled enough, to have it screwed down pretty good after all these years.

Sure, no taxpayer wants our money going to support those who are able but unwilling to work. But I honestly don't think flushing those folks into jobs is anywhere near enough to meet America's current need for workers in so many many industries.
How many dicks would you like in your bag of dicks to eat?

You trust wrong, idiot.

If I ever have an urge to get into a scuffle with an idiot; I got me a camo MAGA 2020 hat.
Now I'd never attack anyone for wearing Biden or Obama swag, but you can bet if I'm wearing the MAGA hat, I'm ready to waddle! And have to be. Because leftists are brainwashed violent shitbags.
There is no Biden or Obama swag, this is trump making money out of you poor fools...

Forum List

Back