Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

I disagree totally. You're in favor of total bigotry and intolerance against gays. You also believe a lot of anti American garbage propaganda which is impossible to tell from Russian propaganda. There was no election steall or vaccine hoax or pedophilia. All total crap... all there is is republican lies and robbing you for the rich. What you don't know about lol a ARRGH HHHHHH...
No one is intolerant towards gays, gays seem to be intolerant of children though. Especially these trannies that like to expose themselves to children.

Adults Cheer As Drag Queen Dances For Little Girl​

Last edited:
Depends on how you define 'hate speech.' For idiot lefties and never-Trumpers uttering his name is considered 'hate speech.'
I never mentioned hate speech. Just hate propaganda based on lies. The worst thing that has ever happened to American politics is your propaganda..... the brainwash that produced someone so misinformed politically.

No, I don't know what drag parties are like. I imagine they are a bunch of guys pretending to be women. Kids don't need to be around that shit.
And they don't scare anybody that actually knows what the parties are like. And of course parties is a misnomer.... Religious nuts and fascists scare a lot of people for good reason.

What you don't know about lol a ARRGH HHHHHH...

Need some?

60078047.jpg

And they don't scare anybody that actually knows what the parties are like. And of course parties is a misnomer.... Religious nuts and fascists scare a lot of people for good reason.
Of course they don't scare children, they want to recruit them. Trannies can't have children so they have to groom.

MAGA hat? I wore a red golf hat into Safeway and you should have seen the looks I got. You Lefties have gone full retard with your hatred of MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
So you believe in the election steal and pedophilia and the sedition and the orange clown con man business failure POS and you think we shouldn't mind? That's all anti American crap pure conspiracy garbage. Your movement is done except for total brainwashed functional morons like you

It's just been an amazingly entertaining experience to see supposedly adult people losing their shit over a hat.

These leftists are so triggered by red hats, there have been reports of Cincinnati Reds fans being assaulted simply because some deranged leftist saw them wearing a red hat and automatically assumed it was a MAGA hat.

Sure it's free speech, I'm surprised anyone would argue otherwise...

Thing is though, as far as hats go, they look really dumb...

Sure it's free speech, I'm surprised anyone would argue otherwise...

Thing is though, as far as hats go, they look really dumb...
I think they look good. Of course, I am all for making America great...so there is that.

And there it is. You can even be a judge in a courtroom and still not know the meaning of free speech.
Maybe, but I doubt it's as much ignorance as bias. Our courts have become political as well. The situation in DC regarding trespassers, or maybe at worst, vandals on J6 are STILL BEING HELD. No trial, some with no charges yet. That is a direct violation of their Constitutional right to a speedy trial. These people are being held for a couple of reasons, IMO. One is to break them and cause them to plead to whatever nonsense the political scum in DC are asking for. The other, even more troubling aspect of this is the overt nature of the threats to Americans who might think of protesting the government in the future.

I believe our government has fallen from within to a Marxist coup. The evidence is clear but we no longer live in a rational "nation of laws". Tribalism has been used by government and their media shills to divide and conquer. We now live in a post-truth, post-factual nation. There is no longer an accepted version of events and that paralyzes the efforts of citizens to come together to fight this tyranny.
Americans that want to live under Constitutional rule by law are going to have a couple of choices.
We can stand together to engage in focused PEACEFUL Civil Disobedience, or we will inevitably stand alone at our own doors when these apparatchiks get around to enforcing their decrees and illegitimate "laws". Anyone who thinks it won't come to get THEM, will realize too late that they were wrong.

Forum List

Back