Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

No I can smell a communist just from your attitude on here.
Sorry about wanting the rich to pay their fair share so we can invest in education and training and infrastructure super duper hater dupe... Nobody wants communism except people with a gun to their head in Cuba China and North Korea...

Is it my freedom of speech to call you a traitorous **** to your face? Then we see where it goes from there?
michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

Sorry about wanting the rich to pay their fair share so we can invest in education and training and infrastructure super duper hater dupe... Nobody wants communism except people with a gun to their head in Cuba China and North Korea...

No, that whole not wearing religious or political clothing thing and the right to refuse service to those exercising free speech.

The only spike in FBI statistics the last seven years has been RW attacks on gays blacks Jews Asians you name it. When trump gave a rally, violence like that in the area went up 229%. All the hate you have learned based on lies does something to people....
Those were manufactured statistics by the FBI.

Years ago lefties won a decision hat allowed them to use Old Glory for toilet paper. Why the hell do republicans need to go to court to win the right to wear a freaking hat?

Because people really act like this.

Manners mean you don't do coarse and boorish shit just to piss people off. A gentleman carries himself with dignity and strives to make those around him comfortable. Perhaps this is too old fashioned for you but that's how I am. It's why I count liberal and conservative alike among my closest friends.
Do you squat when you piss?

Unfortunately the courts have ruled that kids do not have the same free speech rights as adults while in school. I completely disagree with that but courts have routinely ruled that way.

This case wasn't even in a learning situation per se.

The principle had no standing in telling the guy he had no right to wear his hat in this situation.
Demofks are truly sad and insecure

Forum List

Back