Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

Not everybody who is of MAGA is an asshole you know. (Even though Trump is no matter what he has done for this country.) Maybe you should do what I do and give people a chance before jumping to conclusions. Who knows? You might actually like even me if you got a chance to know me. ;)

Trump is what we need in government to clean up this country.

We NEED an opinionated, sarcastic, blowhard asshole to fight the corruption and Demodisease in government! We NEED someone who isn't afraid of Hitlery and her hit squad or Porklosi and her manufactured lies and slanders!!

We NEED someone with the guts, backbone, and brass balls to fight for the AMERICAN citizen, NOT for our enemies and using us as a private ATM!!

You've changed your opinion of Trump, nothing wrong with that. But we NEED someone with his backbone and aggressive personality to bulldoze the bullshit we are buried under from DECADES of Demodiseased Dementocreeps!!

We NEED an opinionated, sarcastic, blowhard asshole to fight the corruption and Demodisease in government! We NEED someone who isn't afraid of Hitlery and her hit squad or Porklosi and her manufactured lies and slanders!!

We NEED someone with the guts, backbone, and brass balls to fight for the AMERICAN citizen, NOT for our enemies and using us as a private ATM!!

You've changed your opinion of Trump, nothing wrong with that. But we NEED someone with his backbone and aggressive personality to bulldoze the bullshit we are buried under from DECADES of Demodiseased Dementocreeps!!

Very well said!

What IS a "Maga hat"?

It's a cap with "MAGA" on it.

It's a personal fashion statement just like all other hats and caps.

Just like these.......................

images
images
images

images
images
images

images
black-23xi-racing-dr-pepper-neo-39thirty-flex-hat_pi4264000_altimages_ff_4264761-03157346f2a84b990823alt1_full.jpg
images

1672672592093.png

Last edited:

Then why not transfer that same attitude onto these message boards? We would probably get along then.

:auiqs.jpg: Oh man what a douche in the video...Good grief....I wonder if a group of Trump supporters showed up to protest this unhinged douche in the vape store, and if the dude just trying to buy one thing took them to court....I mean after all they have a responsibility to serve their customers....Isn't that what we were told?

You would love me like everyone else does. I don't talk about political shit in real life because I would rather keep the peace than be right. I don't have an enemy in the world. I am always a gentleman, I have no wish to make people around me uncomfortable. The hat people do not understand. Manners are dead.
If a hat makes you judge people, then you really should see a psychologist.

I live in a small town, I know just about everyone. The ones who fell hardest for Trump were assholes already. He somehow made it OK to be a jerk. Most memorable to me was the "fuck your feelings" slogan.

Sure thing, pixie.

Sure thing. :rolleyes-41:

You should write for TV sitcoms.

That was more like your guy.

It's just been an amazingly entertaining experience to see supposedly adult people losing their shit over a hat.

I've never seen anyone with a democratic hat on, so that is a false equivalency. I think you should keep any symbols of religion and politics off of yourself. So you are the only people doing it and it is the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, your incredible misinformation from Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts. There is no election fraud or global warming or vax fraud or anything else you are just misinformed by real swine. That mega hat stands for a lot of anti American hate. It's hard to tell your propaganda from Russian propaganda they both want chaos. You fools actually believe that everyone in the system is lying and in a conspiracy against you and the orange clown con man. Poor America

Sure thing, pixie.

Sure thing. :rolleyes-41:

You should write for TV sitcoms.

That was more like your guy.

The only spike in FBI statistics the last seven years has been RW attacks on gays blacks Jews Asians you name it. When trump gave a rally, violence like that in the area went up 229%. All the hate you have learned based on lies does something to people....

I can't argue with you there as like I said, Trump has done an awful lot for this country, but I'm also not going to lie and say he's a saint when he is an arrogant asshole in my book.

What IS a "Maga hat"?

It's a cap with "MAGA" on it.

It's a personal fashion statement just like all other hats and caps.

Just like these.......................

images
images
images

images
images
images

images
black-23xi-racing-dr-pepper-neo-39thirty-flex-hat_pi4264000_altimages_ff_4264761-03157346f2a84b990823alt1_full.jpg
images

View attachment 744087

Lol I really like the last one. 😆

I've never seen anyone with a democratic hat on, so that is a false equivalency. I think you should keep any symbols of religion and politics off of yourself. So you are the only people doing it and it is the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, your incredible misinformation from Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts. There is no election fraud or global warming or vax fraud or anything else you are just misinformed by real swine. That mega hat stands for a lot of anti American hate. It's hard to tell your propaganda from Russian propaganda they both want chaos. You fools actually believe that everyone in the system is lying and in a conspiracy against you and the orange clown con man. Poor America

WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up. This is fun.

I like your post.

Forum List

Back