Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

I live in a small town, I know just about everyone. The ones who fell hardest for Trump were assholes already. He somehow made it OK to be a jerk. Most memorable to me was the "fuck your feelings" slogan.
I agree. Fuck feelings. Immature people are guided by feelings.

WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up. This is fun.

I like your post.

God, there are so many who need professional help and who have convinced themselves that it's your fault that they need help.

Sorry, maga people are a total disgrace politically period end of story. People should not be wearing their religion or politics , it means they are obsessed. People have the right to refuse service.

The only spike in FBI statistics the last seven years has been RW attacks on gays blacks Jews Asians you name it. When trump gave a rally, violence like that in the area went up 229%. All the hate you have learned based on lies does something to people....

Stop lying.

Sorry, maga people are a total disgrace politically period end of story. People should not be wearing their religion or politics , it means they are obsessed. People have the right to refuse service.
So I should be refused service for wearing a MAGA hat?

Trump is what we need in government to clean up this country.

We NEED an opinionated, sarcastic, blowhard asshole to fight the corruption and Demodisease in government! We NEED someone who isn't afraid of Hitlery and her hit squad or Porklosi and her manufactured lies and slanders!!

We NEED someone with the guts, backbone, and brass balls to fight for the AMERICAN citizen, NOT for our enemies and using us as a private ATM!!

You've changed your opinion of Trump, nothing wrong with that. But we NEED someone with his backbone and aggressive personality to bulldoze the bullshit we are buried under from DECADES of Demodiseased Dementocreeps!!

Trump: I'm going to..................

Lindsey Graham: No your not.

Trump: No I'm not......

Some back bone.

Manners aren't feelings. Got a dictionary handy?
Manners mean you don't do coarse and boorish shit just to piss people off. A gentleman carries himself with dignity and strives to make those around him comfortable. Perhaps this is too old fashioned for you but that's how I am. It's why I count liberal and conservative alike among my closest friends.

That's because you hate your country.
MAGAt hats and MAGAt cultists aren't my country. :heehee: Here's your sign>>>>>>
th

Forum List

Back