Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

Yes yes it's a conspiracy of everyone in the entire world who doesn't listen to your wonderful wonderful pundits on fox and your conspiracy nuts on the Internet. Who could argue with all that.....
And the border is secure.

Yes yes it's a conspiracy of everyone in the entire world who doesn't listen to your wonderful wonderful pundits on fox and your conspiracy nuts on the Internet. Who could argue with all that.....
Nope cdc said so

schools have already politicized and transitized everything in schools. For years they have been promoting left wing news sites and left wing sites in general and denying the ability to read conservative sites in schools. That's right...they have the means to do that IN schools. PLUS, teachers are mostly left wingers. Leftist teachers discriminate and are just plain ugly to the few conservative teachers they have. Actually..you'd be pretty surprised at what goes on in public government run schools. The one good thing IS...there are still lots of boys and some girls who are not propagandized.
Having gone to school in parts of the country where very right or very left rein. I disagree.
Teachers are people, they teach how they think.
At one point it may have leaned left. BECAUSE of higher education. No longer.,
Teaching how you think is the in thing.
Not much looking for a balance of ideas that work for the many.
kind of more like my way no matter what it takes.
And you might think about NOT trying to put all the negatives All on one political party or the other.

Wearing a political hat with the slogan "make American great again" makes someone an asshole? You're brainwashed my man.
The problem with that, what things did you like about earlier times.? & how much of what has been created in more recent past do you think we should keep? That would be an interesting conversation. America has always been great. but never perfect. blame it on the humans.

I've never seen anyone with a democratic hat on, so that is a false equivalency. I think you should keep any symbols of religion and politics off of yourself. So you are the only people doing it and it is the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, your incredible misinformation from Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts. There is no election fraud or global warming or vax fraud or anything else you are just misinformed by real swine. That mega hat stands for a lot of anti American hate. It's hard to tell your propaganda from Russian propaganda they both want chaos. You fools actually believe that everyone in the system is lying and in a conspiracy against you and the orange clown con man. Poor America
WOW!

Putting a MAGA hat on kid is better than exposing them to a trannie party or telling them they can choose their gender. Some of you need to get a grip.

Having gone to school in parts of the country where very right or very left rein. I disagree.
Teachers are people, they teach how they think.
At one point it may have leaned left. BECAUSE of higher education. No longer.,
Teaching how you think is the in thing.
Not much looking for a balance of ideas that work for the many.
kind of more like my way no matter what it takes.
And you might think about NOT trying to put all the negatives All on one political party or the other.
I blame it all on the total BS giveaway to the rich Republicans and I'm correct lol...

Which never happened...

Bullshit

Dallas drag queen event for kids sparks outrage, defense​

A drag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.

Gender identity lessons, banned in some schools, are rising in others​

Resources and lesson plans for those who want to teach about gender identity are becoming much more common. Seven states now require that curriculums include LGBTQ topics.

Bullshit

Dallas drag queen event for kids sparks outrage, defense​

A drag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.
ag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.

https://thehill.com/homenews/wire/3...big trend! Lol change the damn channel. '

Very true.
I disagree totally. You're in favor of total bigotry and intolerance against gays. You also believe a lot of anti American garbage propaganda which is impossible to tell from Russian propaganda. There was no election steall or vaccine hoax or pedophilia. All total crap... all there is is republican lies and robbing you for the rich. What you don't know about lol a ARRGH HHHHHH...

ag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.

https://thehill.com/homenews/wire/3...big trend! Lol change the damn channel. '
No, I don't know what drag parties are like. I imagine they are a bunch of guys pretending to be women. Kids don't need to be around that shit.

Forum List

Back