Software mogul John McAfee's 2020 prediction goes viral after Biden quits presidential race

You mean like the leftist trying to say Trump was declining, while Joe was?
They’re both declining. That’s what happens in you’re as old as they are.

Worried? Maybe people are being sick of geriatrics running the country. I know I am.

And he mysteriously was able to buy multiple homes after he dropped out.
Huh? There weren’t multiple houses. He and his wife bought a lake house in 2016 after selling a different cabin she inherited from her parents.

It’s less mysterious when you actually want to know the truth.

I’m finding this to be a more common phenomenon among the right. They only want to know enough to support a narrative. They don’t want to know anything that could disprove it.

You’re gaslighting. We were told Clinton was actually going to die if elected to office. There were all kinds of crazy internet memes about it.

It was a significant part of the right wing smear campaign
She collapsed several times, you moron!

I literally asked you to tell me your pronouns.

Why do you retards alway resort to using homosexuality as an insult…
Fake ass bitches.
Awww... did we get triggered....awww.

Next time, stick to the subject, don't ask silly questions and I promise not to refer to your homosexuality. Deal?

Awww... did we get triggered....awww.

Next time, stick to the subject, don't ask silly questions and I promise not to refer to your homosexuality. Deal?
I think I’ll pass. Something tells me this isn’t the first homosexual negotiation you’ve engaged in….

I think I’ll pass. Something tells me this isn’t the first homosexual negotiation you’ve engaged in….
Tut...tut. You really should come out of the closet. I have a feeling everyone around you already suspects... Good luck on your journey.

Forum List

Back