Software mogul John McAfee's 2020 prediction goes viral after Biden quits presidential race

Why so much interest, bub? You must be pretty desperate to hit on strangers. Good luck and I am sure there is a guy for you. Don’t give up, ok buddy? :itsok:
ma’am, I’m only trying to follow your rules. Is using someone’s pronouns important or not?

ma’am, I’m only trying to follow your rules. Is using someone’s pronouns important or not?
Not to retards like you, obviously. Is that why you are reduced to trolling the internet desperately looking to pick up guys?

Thoughts and prayers.

Not to retards like you, obviously. Is that why you are reduced to trolling the internet desperately looking to pick up guys?

Thoughts and prayers.
I literally asked you to tell me your pronouns.

Why do you retards alway resort to using homosexuality as an insult…
Fake ass bitches.

During the 2020 campaign, the MAGA manufactured bullshit propaganda machine predicted Biden would only last six months.
If you take the thousands of predictions about Biden's demise together, one was bound to be correct.

Seriously? Is this how pathetically you losers whine?

Before that bum was even elected, I saw video of him being interviewed by some big network show that was trying to /promote/ the guy (ABC?) and they were trying to get the guy to apologize for some woman he molested or otherwise harassed, and the ladies on the show put on their best faces trying not to look offended as Joe incoherently tried to stumble his way through apologizing WITHOUT apologizing and even then, it was clear this guy's receiver was out.

THAT IS WHY so many for so long predicted his early demise.

The guy was a sham, a fake from the

GIT

GO.

And Kamalatoe is an even BIGGER fraud.

Seriously? Is this how pathetically you losers whine?

Before that bum was even elected, I saw video of him being interviewed by some big network show that was trying to /promote/ the guy (ABC?) and they were trying to get the guy to apologize for some woman he molested or otherwise harassed, and the ladies on the show put on their best faces trying not to look offended as Joe incoherently tried to stumble his way through apologizing WITHOUT apologizing and even then, it was clear this guy's receiver was out.

THAT IS WHY so many for so long predicted his early demise.

The guy was a sham, a fake from the

GIT

GO.

And Kamalatoe is an even BIGGER fraud.
You guys also said Clinton was on her deathbed in 2016.

I was really banking on this Russian time traveler shit…. Kinda disappointed…

Anyway. I guess what i am the most curious about is can a party just declare who the nominee is in these circumstances? This has probably been answered elsewhere but I have yet to stumble upon it.
Technically, no. The delegates actually make the choice, but the party power elite can bring a lot of pressure to bear to make sure their pick gets the nod. Remember how Hillary got Bernie to drop out with the super delegates and a big payoff?

You mean your post? I agree…
You’re gaslighting. We were told Clinton was actually going to die if elected to office. There were all kinds of crazy internet memes about it.

It was a significant part of the right wing smear campaign

Technically, no. The delegates actually make the choice, but the party power elite can bring a lot of pressure to bear to make sure their pick gets the nod. Remember how Hillary got Bernie to drop out with the super delegates and a big payoff?
Clinton won far more votes and far more delegates than Bernie did.

You’re gaslighting. We were told Clinton was actually going to die if elected to office. There were all kinds of crazy internet memes about it.

It was a significant part of the right wing smear campaign
You mean like the leftist trying to say Trump was declining, while Joe was?

Forum List

Back