Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

Because that's how long it takes for people to get stupid and think Democrats might be a nice change.

Wow, another stupid person calling others stupid. I don't bother trying to discuss anything with you MAGAts as you just repeat the same crap over and over. Fine, you said it. You just verified that you are stupid. Keep up the bad work.

Wow, another stupid person calling others stupid. I don't bother trying to discuss anything with you MAGAts as you just repeat the same crap over and over. Fine, you said it. You just verified that you are stupid. Keep up the bad work.

How about this, piss ant.

Trump serves 4 years
Vance serves 8 years.

4 Plus 8 equals 12

Catch on?

I got a big problem with that. I say every POS Commie that wants to do that has to come see me
face-to-face and they can talk their crap and we'll go from there.
Seems legit to me. :dunno:
But you just got a judge to agree that they can teach kids with those hats...

So which do you want the Communist or the NAZI....

And you will do fucking nothing because no one has broken the law... Well not now...

This whole thing is based on a what if. What if a Judge decided to allow it? He probably wouldn't. He would be meddling in the choice of an employer not wishing to announce support of a candidate, religion, idea. Schools are different in that they are required to stay as neutral as possible for religion and politics. Having students running around with hats that announces their parents ideals is akin to causing a riot. Can you imagine the brawl every free period that would result from this action?
Wearing a hat in a free america has you pissed wow. Fickle fingers of fate to you

But you just got a judge to agree that they can teach kids with those hats...

So which do you want the Communist or the NAZI....

And you will do fucking nothing because no one has broken the law... Well not now...
Why would it be different?

How about this, piss ant.

Trump serves 4 years
Vance serves 8 years.

4 Plus 8 equals 12

Catch on?

I agree. tRump serves a 4 year sentence due to age
Vance, being much younger, serves the full 8 years.

Then as you suicidal maniacs try to bring things down on your own (with tRump egging you on from his cell) we slowly get your bunch off the street. Not to worry, many will stop being stupid and can lead a full life.

Nice of you to bring that up. BTW as of today, it's Harris leading in the swing states that she may be the winner. That is unless more people get really stupid real fast.

I agree. tRump serves a 4 year sentence due to age
Vance, being much younger, serves the full 8 years.

Then as you suicidal maniacs try to bring things down on your own (with tRump egging you on from his cell) we slowly get your bunch off the street. Not to worry, many will stop being stupid and can lead a full life.

Nice of you to bring that up. BTW as of today, it's Harris leading in the swing states that she may be the winner. That is unless more people get really stupid real fast.

Her campaign is in free fall.

Forum List

Back