🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Abortion is major in this election.

Yes you’re correct, the only important issue this election is Taylor swifts ability to fuck and then abort? And she will tell all the swifties they must protect their right to fuck and abort as well. You truly do believe this don’t you? You’re seriously messed in the head. Abortion has never and will never swing an election you brainwashed child
It's in the hands of each states voters, right where it morally should be. Yet some are still unhappy. Why?

An unborn baby by definition and as the US Constitution is worded, is not a person.

However, the truth is I do not “want” any unborn non-person two be killed. I would hope that every woman who becomes pregnant and has a healthy pregnancy and she is of a sound mind and sound body and all that, would deliver the baby.

I love babies.

I especially love the opportunity I have to be primary grandpa daycare to my granddaughter who was born 14 months ago and I have spent five days a week with her ever since. It’s a gift my daughter and son-in-law have given to me. It is one of the greatest gifts ever received in my lifetime. .
Your problem is you need everything neatly defined.

And YOU in YOUR POST defined a fetus as a human person.

Sorry, maybe you had a moment of humanity that your cult couldn’t head off fast enough, but with YOUR OWN WORDS, you said the unborn ARE BABIES.

I’m personally proud of you for admitting the obvious.

Unborn children are indeed "persons" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth and Fifth Amendments. As there is no constitutional text explicitly holding unborn children to be, or not to be, "persons,"

Amdt14.S1.8.9.1 Meaning of Person in the Equal Protection Clause​

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 1:​
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person ofliberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.​

That which is in green font above would have to be amended to“all persons conceived” fir unborn babies to be protected life under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.

Amdt14.S1.8.9.1 Meaning of Person in the Equal Protection Clause​

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 1:​
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person ofliberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.​

That which is in green font above would have to be amended to“all persons conceived” fir unborn babies to be protected life under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.

Here we go.

Next it will be “All White persons…….”

Once a bigot, always a bigot.

i. Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon. 240515. {post•229 to 223}. NotfooledbyW May’24 Vpcotb inserted info: •€•. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/21/life-conception-christian-theology-00147804

As the Baptist Press, a news service affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, wrote in 2015:
... In 1970, a poll conducted by the Baptist Sunday School Board found that 70 percent of Southern Baptist pastors supported abortion to protect the mental or physical health of the mother, 64 percent supported abortion in cases of fetal deformity and 71 percent in cases of rape. Three years later, a poll conducted by the Baptist Standard news journal found that 90 percent of Texas Baptists believed their state’s abortion laws were too restrictive.”

The famed evangelical theologian Norman Geisler put it in the clearest terms in the 1971 and 1975 versions of his work Christian Ethics: “The embryo is not fully human — it is an undeveloped person.”

It’s not Protestants, but Catholics in the United States who, as a religious community, have opposed abortion forcefully going back to the 19th century, and it is in Catholicism that we find the view that life begins at conception. Starting with an 1869 document called Apostolicae Sedis, Pope Pius IX declared the penalty of excommunication for abortions at any stage of pregnancy. nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229

And YOU in YOUR POST defined a fetus as a human person.
You can call an unborn child, a human person. The truth is it’s an under developed in person that is not protected by the US Constitution until a stage of development known as being born.

I take it as gospel what famed evangelical theologian Norman Geisler put in the clearest terms in his work Christian Ethics:

“The embryo is not fully human — it is an undeveloped person.”

I have no problem with calling an “undeveloped person” in the womb a baby. Unborn babies are not protected as individuals in the United States Constitution. You need to learn to deal with that truth.

i. Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon. 240515. {post•229 to 223}. NotfooledbyW May’24 Vpcotb inserted info: •€•. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/21/life-conception-christian-theology-00147804

As the Baptist Press, a news service affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, wrote in 2015:
... In 1970, a poll conducted by the Baptist Sunday School Board found that 70 percent of Southern Baptist pastors supported abortion to protect the mental or physical health of the mother, 64 percent supported abortion in cases of fetal deformity and 71 percent in cases of rape. Three years later, a poll conducted by the Baptist Standard news journal found that 90 percent of Texas Baptists believed their state’s abortion laws were too restrictive.”

The famed evangelical theologian Norman Geisler put it in the clearest terms in the 1971 and 1975 versions of his work Christian Ethics: “The embryo is not fully human — it is an undeveloped person.”

It’s not Protestants, but Catholics in the United States who, as a religious community, have opposed abortion forcefully going back to the 19th century, and it is in Catholicism that we find the view that life begins at conception. Starting with an 1869 document called Apostolicae Sedis, Pope Pius IX declared the penalty of excommunication for abortions at any stage of pregnancy. nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229

You can call an unborn child, a human person. The truth is it’s an under developed in person that is not protected by the US Constitution until a stage of development known as being born.

I take it as gospel what famed evangelical theologian Norman Geisler put in the clearest terms in his work Christian Ethics:

“The embryo is not fully human — it is an undeveloped person.”

I have no problem with calling an “undeveloped person” in the womb a baby. Unborn babies are not protected as individuals in the United States Constitution. You need to learn to deal with that truth.
Where did I mention embryos? 🤷‍♂️

Hearing things?

No. You are a liar. It will never be “all white persons”. You are a sick pathetic liar who has no argument, but there’s no excuse for you lying.
I’m not assigning a particular value to one human life over the next, that belongs you and plantation owners of the past.

Unborn children are indeed "persons" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth and Fifth Amendments. As there is no constitutional text explicitly holding unborn children to be, or not to be, "persons,"
SCOTUS has ruled against that. So bring a case with standing.

I’m not assigning a particular value to one human life over the next

Bullshit dude. You are assigning equal value and equal protection to an unborn undeveloped human life that is inside of another human born person’s life .

You have absolutely no reason to do it because what happens inside of another person’s body is no fucking business of yours.

it is none of your business how she got pregnant. It is none of your business why she got pregnant. And it is absolutely none of your business if she decides to make herself no longer pregnant.

When a woman decides the latter there is absolutely no harm that comes to you or to society in anyway. Harm to yourself is all that you may be concerned about when it concerns restricting the life, liberty, and happiness of other people..

And what happens to the ZEF is non of your business unless it’s inside your body right above your vagina.

Last edited:
Bullshit dude. You are assigning equal value and equal protection to an unborn undeveloped human life that is inside of another human born person’s life .

You have absolutely no reason to do it because what happens inside of another person’s body is no fucking business of yours.

it is none of your business how she got pregnant. It is none of your business why she got pregnant. And it is absolutely none of your business if she decides to make herself no longer pregnant.

When a woman decides the latter there is absolutely no harm that comes to you or to society in anyway. Harm to yourself is all that you may be concerned about when it concerns, the life, liberty, and happiness of other people..

And what happens to the ZEF is non of your business unless it’s inside your body right above your vagina.
Harm is caused to the baby, and society will protect them from you bigots, no matter how much you don’t feel them your equal.

And harm comes to the father who had no say in its life or death.

I am sure glad I don’t act like an 1800s plantation owner.

Bigot.

SCOTUS has ruled against that. So bring a case with standing.
I have no doubt a case to abolish child support will eventually happen. And if abortion remains legal, the courts will agree with the abolishment.

That’s what equality looks like. No more gold diggers.

I have no doubt a case to abolish child support will eventually happen. And if abortion remains legal, the courts will agree with the abolishment.

That’s what equality looks like. No more gold diggers.

I disagree. Statists and progressives are just fine with discrimination as long as it's in the proper direction.

Say, we should consult the experts.

Since more women have considered the unborn a valuable human being, allowing birth, than those that consider it a parasite and aborting, I would say the experts have spoken. It is human life.

Harm is caused to the baby, and society will protect them
That is your fallacy. Society has no reason to Protect that which has not yet become fully developed with body mind and soul.

It is not our bodies that make we human beings special and endowed with rights under natural law, it is our mind and our souls some believe are made in the image of God, and that is what makes our society protect each other as others are themselves.

The unborn have a body under development. Society has no obligation or duty or cause to protect a mindless, soulless body. Sorry about your luck.

nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229. It’s not Protestants, but Catholics in the United States who, as a religious community, have opposed abortion forcefully going back to the 19th century, and it is in Catholicism that we find the view that life begins at conception. Starting with an 1869 document called Apostolicae Sedis, Pope Pius IX declared the penalty of excommunication for abortions at any stage of pregnancy. nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229

If you are Catholic don’t use birth control or get an abortion. Leave everyone else alone.

That is your fallacy. Society has no reason to Protect that which has not yet become fully developed with body mind and soul.

It is not our bodies that make we human beings special and endowed with rights under natural law, it is our mind and our souls some believe are made in the image of God, and that is what makes our society protect each other as others are themselves.

The unborn have a body under development. Society has no obligation or duty or cause to protect a mindless, soulless body. Sorry about your luck.

nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229. It’s not Protestants, but Catholics in the United States who, as a religious community, have opposed abortion forcefully going back to the 19th century, and it is in Catholicism that we find the view that life begins at conception. Starting with an 1869 document called Apostolicae Sedis, Pope Pius IX declared the penalty of excommunication for abortions at any stage of pregnancy. nfbw 240515 Vpcotb00229

If you are Catholic don’t use birth control or get an abortion. Leave everyone else alone.
And………

The newborn is also under development and needs sustenance from an outside source to grow. Similarly situated to a fetus.

So what exactly is your point.

The newborn is also under development and needs sustenance from an outside source to grow. Similarly situated to a fetus.
A fetus is inside a body.

A newborn is outside of the body.

It is not even remotely comparable to a “similar situation“ legalism as used in the law.

Say, we should consult the experts.

Since more women have considered the unborn a valuable human being, allowing birth, than those that consider it a parasite and aborting, I would say the experts have spoken. It is human life.
That's why we have so many abortions, a balance of equality. Listen to yourself.

Forum List

Back