House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

I didn't post that for the quote stupid... you go find where I posted it more than once two days ago.... its her saying that in 22... and lying two days ago....

Ramptard, she didn't say what you QUOTED her saying in post #719

That's why I asked you for a link -- because I knew you posted a fake quote

rotfl-gif.288736

"Although Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) plans to visit the western part of North Carolina this week in the "deadly and devastating" aftermath of Hurricane Helene, Politico reports the GOP lawmaker has confirmed that Congress doesn't plan to provide any disaster aid before November"

Well there you have it. The GOP says FU to the hurricane victims.

According to Biden he is loaded with cash.

I haven’t heard the quote but I know she is saying that the SSP fund is used that way and the Emergency Disaster Relief fund is not.

She may have misspoke but that’s the truth and I don’t really care beyond that

You've never heard that quote before, because rambtard made it up.

And she didn't misspeak. She said migrants got paid from FEMA's food and sheltering program, i.e., NOT FROM DISASTER RELIEF FUNDS.

Fox News is lying. Just like all these other rightards, trying to make it sound like FEMA diverted money from disaster relief funds to migrants, when there's no evidence they did.

You've never heard that quote before, because rambtard made it up.

And she didn't misspeak. She said migrants got paid from FEMA's food and sheltering program, i.e., NOT FROM DISASTER RELIEF FUNDS.

Fox News is lying. Just like all these other rightards, trying to make it sound like FEMA diverted money from disaster relief funds to migrants, when there's no evidence they did.

A direct quote....

FEMA will coordinate with city officials on site to coordinate available support from FEMA and other agencies and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter program to support humanitarian aide for migrants...
Karine Jean-Pierre 2022

That's not a direct quote, rambtard. You made that up. That's why Google can't find it...

Screenshot_20241009_132740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Did you watch the video?... or are you just stuck on stupid?.... LMAO

Of course i watched it. That's how I know you made up that quote.

I also post a link to Google showing it's not a real quote.

Keep "winning like this, rambtard. I'm very entertained.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back