House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

"No Biden did not take FEMA relief money to use on migrants"

Funding is also available through FEMA's emergency food and shelter program...."

Then the weirdo lies and claims the issue is just FEMA money, not what Benedict Donald has said repeatedly, that the Relief money was stolen to give to illegals. He has to omit the fact that Congress is the branch of government that appropriated those funds for noncitizen migrants.

I think you guys should stand pat on your conflated responses and answers. More Americans will see you for what you are. Weird.

Of course i watched it. That's how I know you made up that quote.

I also post a link to Google showing it's not a real quote.

Keep "winning like this, rambtard. I'm very entertained.
thumbsup.gif
Denial.... it doesn't look good on you...

We're dealing with people who think the Dems have weaponized the fucking weather to win the election.

Asking them to pass a bill to help people is a bit of a stretch.

FEMA was created to help victims funded.

What went wrong?

Mac sits there, limp

We're dealing with people who think the Dems have weaponized the fucking weather to win the election.

Asking them to pass a bill to help people is a bit of a stretch.
FEMA is paid to do a job by the American people via taxes.

Not to be tasked to hand out money to illegals.

If they cant do their job they should be fired our dissolved. States can then take money back from the Fed and expand their National Guard.

Do you think it's appropriate for us to be sending $157 Million to Lebanon in disaster aid, a nation whose main political party sponsors terrorism against the West?

Do you think it's appropriate to send $14 billion dollars to Israel?

Hezbollah was founded in the 1980s to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

Do you think it's appropriate to send $14 billion dollars to Israel?

Hezbollah was founded in the 1980s to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

So you agree it's not appropriate. Glad we cleared that up. Now, tell it to the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back