🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

An apology to Trump supporters - Was he really that bad?

1. When Obama entered Office, the dow jones was approximately at 8,000. When he left office, it was just shy of 20,000. 🤷‍♀️ I'm not one to praise Obama on his economy, but if you're going to use the Dow Jones as your measuring stick, let's not pretend that it wasn't on the upswing regardless of a momentary one month dip, which went up the very next month. This is just an dishonest argument.
If you're going to use t he DOW as a measuring stick you have to run it from election to election, not inauguration to inauguration since the market looks forward. At the 2016 election, the DOW wasn't anywhere near 20,000. Chimpy and his party started the process of cratering the market in 2007 a full year before the election, so he doesn't get credit for the inevitable rebound.
2. Trump lost nearly 50,000 manufacturing jobs a year before covid even happened and was continuing to bleed those same jobs up until covid hit and after.
That's just a flat-out lie

If you're going to use t he DOW as a measuring stick you have to run it from election to election, not inauguration to inauguration since the market looks forward. At the 2016 election, the DOW wasn't anywhere near 20,000. Chimpy and his party started the process of cratering the market in 2007 a full year before the election, so he doesn't get credit for the inevitable rebound.

That's just a flat-out lie

I was wrong, it didn't end at nearly 20k, the market closed at nearly 29k on Dec 19,2019. Cratering the market? :lol:

How does your link refute a single fact I've said about the lost of nearly 50k manufacturing jobs by Trump before the pandemic struck?

Forum List

Back